2012 Orange County Choppers Mazda meet April 21, 2012

Weather.com is saying isolated t-storms and 30% chance of rain...its likely going to be like last year where it rained for only a few minutes and then was gone. I wouldnt worry about it too much...except that guy that had never had his car in the rain until the occ show last year or the year before..I forget which.

Weather.com is saying isolated t-storms and 30% chance of rain...its likely going to be like last year where it rained for only a few minutes and then was gone. I wouldnt worry about it too much...except that guy that had never had his car in the rain until the occ show last year or the year before..I forget which.

Ouch that must've suckkeddd haha he should've brought one of those pop up tent things for the cars haha

I'm washed and waxed. Driving up in the early morning tomorrow. So psyched!

Thank you all for yet another great annual event! turnout was great! At least I won free hugs this year! Yessssss! Good job all![SUB][/SUB]

Hey which one were you? Check my thread later this week from pictures from the event. That was my boyfriend mark giving the hugs out!

And yeah this year absolutely rocked. Got the p5 tinted. And it looks sick if I do say so myself.

^ I'm also sunburnt. I saw a lot of familiar faces today and also some new ones. It's always nice to meet people in person. Hopefully some good pictures turn up because like usual my camera didn't leave the car. Lol I always bring it to meets but rarely take pictures.

My broke ass hooptie. It was funny sitting behind it and listening to the people who "just don't get it".

I was hoping to see more protege5 I think there was mine and about two more but I had a lot of fun and saw a lot of sick speed3s

Back