03.5 msp $3200?

Well I'm not sure exactly how much I can get out of it...but thought id try to let someone else have it.
I'm selling my 2003.5 Msp that has no engine and needs a trunk lid. Those are the 2 major things wrong with it. It has 124,000 miles on it. I have to sell it as is unfortunately because I have to pay my student loans back, and there not cheap at all!
I'm basing the price off blue book value which is I think $6000 give or take for trunk damage. The engine blew 2 yrs ago now due to a failed oil squirter which snapped a rod and put a hole in the block. I bought a junkyard engine a yr ago but it had a blown headgasket after installing it.
So offers are welcome, or opinions on what the car is worth. I have a few brand new parts that I bought that haven't been installed. I have some extra parts and doubles of some things to go with it to. It does need a downpipe as well, mines gotta hole in it. Extra cylinder head w cams. IMAG0063.jpgIMAG0064.jpgIMAG0065.jpgIMAG0066.jpgIMAG0067.jpg

Aluminum hot pipe for turbo
Radiator
88 duro AWR engine mounts for front and rear
New stock exedy clutch
New fuel injector o-rings

The car is what it is and would have to be towed away. The trunk got damaged and it has a few scratches on the front and rear bumper due to a tie down strap breaking when towing.
I have 2 sets of wheels for it, winter set which tires are basically 80-90% tread left. Summer wheels are the factory ones and do need tires.

Price is as is and possible trades are welcome. And again I'm just basing price by cuttin it in half from kbb.com

Grand prix is a grand prizzle to me....high quality gm piles of s*** that get suped up just to blow up!

No an msp cannot tow a msp. Idk what an msp can tow to be honest

So you didn't answer the question above, does this still have the turbo setup on it? Is it a complete car , that if a longblock was put in it, would be complete again?
Lmk

Yes it does still come with the turbo setup! The only thing that blew was the block. So the only thing missing from the car is the block, so answering the question....a long block is all that's needed to make it run!

I thought I answered the question by sayin everything comes with the car! Sorry for the misunderstandment.

No liens, paid the car off a few months ago. Don't have the vin, I'm at work till 11pm

To be clear n honest...whoever has $2000 cash can come haul it away!
Forcefed was the first to offer that, but no confirmation yet.
Found.a car I want n want this thing gone asap

Title was clear n had a carfax report done when I purchased it 3 yrs ago from a dealership. I'm the second owner n its only been damaged on transporting the car as I stated previously

Ok. After a lot of thought n offers on it. I'm just gonna part it out! Its been givin me hell for 2 yrs now, so in a week or two I'm going to strip down the whole car down to bare shell and sell Everything Except the turbo and intercooler!!

So in a week or two ill repost with a lot of pictures and stuff. I've got paypal. So just give me some time and ill start with pictures and prices.
Thanks!

Really, so does this mean I should stop trying to get the trailor as we already discussed?

Dont part it just yet, I think I have someone to buy it from you. waiting to hear back from them today, their in ohio not too far away. Ill pm you as soon as I know something

Parts!!!vParts!!!Parts!!!vParts!!!Parts!!!Parts!!!Parts!!!Parts!!!Parts!!!Parts!!!Parts!!!Parts!!!!!!Parts!!!Parts!!!Parts!!!arts!!!
part it out!!!part it out!!!part it out!!!part it out!!!part it out!!!part it out!!!part it out!!!part it out!!!part it out!!!

Back