03.5 msp $3200?

Well I'm not sure exactly how much I can get out of it...but thought id try to let someone else have it.
I'm selling my 2003.5 Msp that has no engine and needs a trunk lid. Those are the 2 major things wrong with it. It has 124,000 miles on it. I have to sell it as is unfortunately because I have to pay my student loans back, and there not cheap at all!
I'm basing the price off blue book value which is I think $6000 give or take for trunk damage. The engine blew 2 yrs ago now due to a failed oil squirter which snapped a rod and put a hole in the block. I bought a junkyard engine a yr ago but it had a blown headgasket after installing it.
So offers are welcome, or opinions on what the car is worth. I have a few brand new parts that I bought that haven't been installed. I have some extra parts and doubles of some things to go with it to. It does need a downpipe as well, mines gotta hole in it. Extra cylinder head w cams. IMAG0063.jpgIMAG0064.jpgIMAG0065.jpgIMAG0066.jpgIMAG0067.jpg

Aluminum hot pipe for turbo
Radiator
88 duro AWR engine mounts for front and rear
New stock exedy clutch
New fuel injector o-rings

The car is what it is and would have to be towed away. The trunk got damaged and it has a few scratches on the front and rear bumper due to a tie down strap breaking when towing.
I have 2 sets of wheels for it, winter set which tires are basically 80-90% tread left. Summer wheels are the factory ones and do need tires.

Price is as is and possible trades are welcome. And again I'm just basing price by cuttin it in half from kbb.com

I do understand that I'm not going to get a lot out of it. I was just throwin prices up n seein what could happen. If you know what I mean.
I want to get something out of it... cuz they are really fun cars...but also I don't have enough money to buy another engine due to my finances.
So is the $2400 an offer?

I think thats an awesome offer. i paid 2500 for mine with a blown motor and 86k on the ticker. good luck.

I've seen 3 MP3's with no motor go for $1200 each and a MSP go for $1500 with over 100,000 miles on it.
I would say if you can $2000 for let it go other wise part it out and get over $3000.

Well a used engine off speedcircuit.net is $1250 shipped to indianapolis. Ok so basically whoever can give me that price range of $2000 to $2500 its theirs! I've got some brand new never used parts that cost me over $500. New radiator, engine mounts, aluminum hotpipe

And honestly I'm not sure if its worth a part out? Everything is basically mint in stock form. But $3000 for partin out?

I'm talkin doors, hood, interior, front clip, trunk, spoiler, trans, ECU, and so on. lots of $$$ making potential there.
or pickup a reg. Protege 2.0 ( about $600 )and swap out your turbo stuff onto it. and put it back on the road.

Ok I can see how partin it out can be money making. But I don't want to rip everything apart n deal with a hassle of shipping n all that s***.
So its still worth nothin really

^LOL. dude dont part it out. sell it as a whole so you dont deal with the hassle...i could see if it was a total loss but let someone else pick it up and let the car live...sorry if i just shot down a few vultures....

^LOL. dude dont part it out. sell it as a whole so you dont deal with the hassle...i could see if it was a total loss but let someone else pick it up and let the car live...sorry if i just shot down a few vultures....

+1

I'd be great to not have another one go to the grave.

dont get me wrong ... I wouldn't part it out if it was mine. but then again I have the $$$, connections,
and know how to swap out another stock protege motor for cheap and get it back on the road. I'm just
saying that IF you are more concerned about the $$$ then part it out. if you are more concerned about
time then sell it as a shell. but I dont see you making a lot selling it as a shell.

dont get me wrong ... I wouldn't part it out if it was mine. but then again I have the $$$, connections,
and know how to swap out another stock protege motor for cheap and get it back on the road. I'm just
saying that IF you are more concerned about the $$$ then part it out. if you are more concerned about
time then sell it as a shell. but I dont see you making a lot selling it as a shell.

Sounds like you should buy it. (yes)

See that's my thing...I want the car to live. N ya for maybe $600 you can swap an engine n have it run n drive.
Everything I have goes with the car! I want nothing left from this thing. I've honestly been losing money on it since I bought it!

See that's my thing...I want the car to live. N ya for maybe $600 you can swap an engine n have it run n drive.
Everything I have goes with the car! I want nothing left from this thing. I've honestly been losing money on it since I bought it!

LMAO.... you know you own a speed when....

Back