ND MX-5 Jeff's 2016 ST GT Build

CTt3P5

TAD
Contributor
:
2016 GT ST 47A
My GWR SSST muffler finally arrived! The last few weeks of waiting have been painful but it was well worth the wait! Sound was so much better with the baffle in but I absolutely love it with the baffle removed.

index.php

index.php

index.php

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
2016 Miata Club, 2014 CX5 Touring, Honda 1976 XL 175
I’m looking forward to hearing yours before I pull the trigger on any new catback! 😉

CTt3P5

TAD
Contributor
:
2016 GT ST 47A
@bazooka joe
Hmmm, you are headed South soon so we will have to try to get together next Spring-ish. Hopefully the COVID will be under control and the tracks will be open "normally".

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
@bazooka joe
Hmmm, you are headed South soon so we will have to try to get together next Spring-ish. Hopefully the C-19 will be under control and the tracks will be open "normally".
Yup, I'm thinking it’s going to be on my way back home from NC in April/May, maybe?

Reitrof

Contributor
:
08 Miata;18 3;21 3
Nice, but shouldn't they be on the car not in??

For the 3 I'm going to use the winters and rims I had on Mia. Need to add 5mm shims but they should work.

CTt3P5

TAD
Contributor
:
2016 GT ST 47A
That's why I was slipping and sliding all over the road. hahahaha

Great idea Bruce. My P5 summer wheels became my NC winter wheels. Now I am selling them. I just had the winter wheels from our former 2010 3 mounted on our son's 2008 3.

CTt3P5

TAD
Contributor
:
2016 GT ST 47A
Installed the 3D MAXpider mats. I had planned on buying some OEM all-weather mats for winter use but wasn't sure of the actual protection they'd offer. Saw the 3D mats recommended on another site and thought I'd take a chance.

Attachments

• Ghost - 3D MAXpider Mats DS.jpeg
    Ghost - 3D MAXpider Mats DS.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Ghost - 3D MAXpider Mats PS.jpeg
    Ghost - 3D MAXpider Mats PS.jpeg
    249.5 KB · Views: 50

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
I bought the OEM ones, but these look much better for actual winter “catch the grime “ mats!

CTt3P5

TAD
Contributor
:
2016 GT ST 47A
We shall see. I will let you know how they fair after their first winter.