Xede Installed on my Speed6 yesterday

About $600-$700.

Check Cobb Forums for info on it... but in the MS3 section. Looks like there is quite a bit going on there. I posted up some of the info from Trey Cobb on the other Mazda 6 forum (it got moved to "other cars").

Bokerparts said:
They told me you can send your ECU and they will flash it to 301bhp and 339 torque without any suporting mods. What else do you want to know?
Do they offer a dealer reflash insurance? In other words, they flash the ECU to 301bhp and you take your car to dealer and they reflash your ECU. All will be lost.

Bokerparts said:
They told me you can send your ECU and they will flash it to 301bhp and 339 torque without any suporting mods. What else do you want to know?
That comes out to a whopping 240whp.

MazdaJeff said:
I might be a little off topic, but I called Cobb and they indicated that they HAVE cracked the ECU as well. There seems to be a different communications protocol being used and they are waiting for the appropriate cables. He did mention that they should have a product on the shelves end June early July.

Ty for that info, but supposedly it's prohibited to mention another product on a Xede thread, so moderators, you have some extra clean up on this thread to do.

whatever happened to Bokerparts and the German thing? can someone PM me the information?

Back