WTB: 02 Protege Fuse Box and Turn Signal/Multi-Function Switch

:
Mazda Protege5
WTB: 02 Protege Parts

Hey guys,

I edited my post so there would be no need to make multiple threads. Looking for:

Tribute Wiper Stalk (I needed the speed option now that it has been raining more often) 3

Rear Sway Bar (This is were I'm lost a little. Is the RB bar the only one that needs new longer end links or is that true for all brands?) 1

Window Sills (Mazdaspeed) COMPLETED boostdprotegelx

Mazda Tribute washer nozzles 2

Familia Tail lights 5

AWR Rear Motor Mount (No insert is fine as well) 1.5

CF or Silver door bezels 6

Front bumper True White or possibly black 7

I would love to straight buy all these at once but it will take time. Still please let me know if you had said items. I'll rank based on which I would like first but of course price plays a part as well. Thanks guys. I really am trying to get my P5 the way I like it and these things do help.

Last edited:
I have a good condition turn signal switch can do $15shipped

I've got a set of Mazdaspeed door sills but they are a little worn on the driver's side. I can also easily get a set of tribute nozzles and wiper switch for pretty cheap.
I don't believe you need longer end links for the RB swaybar, the length of the link would be dictated by the ride height.

I've got a set of Mazdaspeed door sills but they are a little worn on the driver's side. I can also easily get a set of tribute nozzles and wiper switch for pretty cheap.
I don't believe you need longer end links for the RB swaybar, the length of the link would be dictated by the ride height.

When you say worn does that mean the letters are gone or like integrity-wise they are worn down? I would be interested in those. Have pictures? The thing is I read the how-to for that and seems like everyone on there said they needed it. I'm running stock suspension so my guess was the same as yours thinking I don't need anything if I haven't modified it yet.

Last edited:
I can get pictures of the door sills, you can still read the Mazdaspeed on both of them. I am picky about condition so my opinion of worn may be different than yours. The passenger side is really nice, the driver's side is starting to wear some along the bottom of the letters.

I've got damn near new door sills. lmk your price range and we can work it out!
I know these are sought after so if you can give me an idea how much you're looking to get I can respond if I could take those off your hands.

I can get pictures of the door sills, you can still read the Mazdaspeed on both of them. I am picky about condition so my opinion of worn may be different than yours. The passenger side is really nice, the driver's side is starting to wear some along the bottom of the letters.

I understand. I like having nice things as well. If you could show me pictures that would be great.

I don't know their worth, but I'm happy to negotiate. You can feel free to text me
If you'd like, I'll pm you my number.

Any word? I sent you a PM.

Sorry man I completely missed it, there is a set of door sills in the for sale section for $35 shipped. Honestly I was going to ask more than that so I would just get that set. If you want me to find you the tribute nozzles and wiper stalk I can get them.

Sorry man I completely missed it, there is a set of door sills in the for sale section for $35 shipped. Honestly I was going to ask more than that so I would just get that set. If you want me to find you the tribute nozzles and wiper stalk I can get them.

it's cool. Let me know how much for both shipped to 92562

So as of right now with a prediagnosis, I might've cracked my header/manifold? I drove over a bad pothole I didn't see in time and shortly after, I had loss of power. There's was also like this whirring sound like a fan or bird fluttering under the heat shield. The car also feels like it's going to stall when I'm at a stop. Anybody have one in good condition or should I look into ebay? I don't want to buy something cheap.

Back