Wichita gathering

ibcrusn

:
'10 VRM MS3
There are a few of us on MSF that are trying to round up the Mazda lovers (not just MS3 and MS6 folks) in the Wichita and surrounding areas for a get together. Very informal just something so we can meet up get to know who's in the area and help each other out with mods and such. We don't have set date but within a month would be a good estimate and the weather will continue to improve. I'll check back in a few days or so otherwise I can be found via email. radialmech at gmail dot com

I might check it out depending on what the wif has planned, it's on my calendar though. Most of the tuner scene isn't my cup of tea but it sounds interesting.

Will you and your buddy be entered in the show or just attending? Let me know I'd like to catch up with you guys even if it's for a bite to eat and a drink afterward.

I'll be there and maybe a couple of my buddies. I'm just going to look around. I won't enter for the show.

I'm just going as a spectator, I have a silver 2 and my friends is red. Hope to see you all there.

Barring snow accumulation, I am still going. Will update at least a day before if I don't go. I'm seeing a high of 39 with a 30% chance of snow.

Last edited:
I'm a maybe, I hate standing out in freezing cold wet weather anymore. Would still like to catch up but I understand those that are traveling to Wichita that's not practical. I'll keep an eye on the thread for updates.

It has been cancelled due to the weather. Believe it is re-scheduled for sometime in May.

Yeah may 19 is when it got rescheduled. Maybe we can do something before then. Have like a little meet or something.

Sounds good to me. I'll post up more info if the Wichita boys set a date for a get together. I'm sure it'll be before 19 May as we're trying to do something by early April.

One of the guys from Junction City came down and we swapped out his HPFP internals and went for a cruise. Beautiful weather helped make it a great time. I've got a set of Swift springs on the way so I'll have some more work to do in a couple weeks. Keep an eye out, I'll try and post the date for those interested in stopping by.

Nice man. And are you still wanting to do like a gathering some time in April?

Sure, the weekend of the 13th works best at this point. It'll likely be the only free weekend I have this month between some traveling and family being in town.

Back