WI: I Spotted a Mazda Thread

White Mz3 sedan with gunmetal Rotas, looked a little lowered. Female driven, kid in back, dog in front, driving like a complete jackass, almost rear ended me, cut 3 people off, swerving in and out of traffic on 164 about 4:15pm today. I fear for your child(ren.) Learn to drive or don't do it at all.

Stock looking Black Cherry Mica MS6 with some sticker in both triangle windows at Pick 'N Save in Muskego about 8pm tonight. This is different than the one I usually see (other guy has custom plates.)

shiroi ms3, pretty sure that was you i spotted on the 27th street and layton intersection! i honked my horn at you, i think i woke u up lol!

I was headed NB on Hwy 100, heard a BOV, turned to look behind me saw a Liquid Platinum Metallic MS6 headed SB. Only caught the ass end though and the BOV (sounded sick btw.) about 7pm near Home Depot.

Pewter bluish colored MS3 with shark fin antenna at WCTC this morning about 8am.

Last edited:
shiroi ms3, pretty sure that was you i spotted on the 27th street and layton intersection! i honked my horn at you, i think i woke u up lol!

haha yeah, you honked just as the arrow turned for green, I'm glad I didn't slip the clutch because there was a cop a car behind me.

I was wondering who that was, all I saw was the black speed3 with a hood scoop.

haha yeah, you honked just as the arrow turned for green, I'm glad I didn't slip the clutch because there was a cop a car behind me.

I was wondering who that was, all I saw was the black speed3 with a hood scoop.

hahha, that would of been great, but not really. ya the hood scoop looks weird for a mazda, but i love it. easier to spot a speed now with the scoop!

saw a black 2010 speed3 last night around 645-7ish...on howell turning onto rawson. blacked out emblems..you were a car ahead of us. the bf was driving my car, and when i saw yours i was like "OOOO!!! NEW SPEED3!! GET NEXT TO HIM!" ....but...he wanted to go to farm and fleet :( boo lol guessing it was darknight?

grey/silver mz3 sedan, dark wheels and tinted tails on 43 north around mequon last monday

red speed6 near 70th and national looked stock on weds around 4:45

red speed3 highway 100 and bluemound around 12:30 yesterday, I think this is the one I saw GLD numbers on a couple months ago, same location

saw a black 2010 speed3 last night around 645-7ish...on howell turning onto rawson. blacked out emblems..you were a car ahead of us. the bf was driving my car, and when i saw yours i was like "OOOO!!! NEW SPEED3!! GET NEXT TO HIM!" ....but...he wanted to go to farm and fleet :( boo lol guessing it was darknight?

Sounds like DarKnight

grey/silver mz3 sedan, dark wheels and tinted tails on 43 north around mequon last monday

red speed6 near 70th and national looked stock on weds around 4:45

red speed3 highway 100 and bluemound around 12:30 yesterday, I think this is the one I saw GLD numbers on a couple months ago, same location

were they gunmetal? was it a girl driving?

wedsportSA90.jpg

Haha u beat me to the forum! Yup that was me! Love the halos on ur car! Looked great! And I just got my emblems painted too!

Sick white MS6 this morning about 8:05 going WB on Racine Ave in New Berlin. Thought I saw shark fin, dark wheels, tint and Brewers light blue license plates.

Back