WI: I Spotted a Mazda Thread

Liquid Platinum Metallic MS6 with a sharkfin on Racine Ave just before Sunset Dr. about 5:45 today.

Yesterday, about 6pm, "powder blue" Mz6 with black rims/silver lip, tint, looked lowered on the access road of Boucher Cadillac/GMC on 18 in Waukesha.

Black new gen speed3, I assume darknight???
Parked behind Starbucks in oak creek about 1/2 hour ago.
Tint looks great, surprised that oak creeks finest haven't nabbed you for that tinted plate cover though.

Black new gen speed3, I assume darknight???
Parked behind Starbucks in oak creek about 1/2 hour ago.
Tint looks great, surprised that oak creeks finest haven't nabbed you for that tinted plate cover though.

yup that was me! im a manager at that quiznos! im there 5 days a week! tint does look pretty nice for being 35 percent with the black exterior and interior. i debated on the plate cover, but so far so good! i kinda like having my mazda over the subbie because it's more on the down low. but the black symbols give it the "dark" look i want! debating if i wanna powder coat the stockers or not! we'll see! but hey next time come on in!!

I would have stopped in, but was just creeping thru the back way to take the kidoos to that ghetto ass Mcdonalds right there so they could run around in the play area.
I think those stockers would look awesome in a dark charcoal grey.....DO IT! :)

ya ill see, i might paint em over winter time when i put the winter set on. so ill have plenty of time to decide on what color!

Black mica speed6 turning of hwy 100 onto Theo trucker way about 6:45 this morning.
Looked stock....and I know you saw me stuck at the light because you did a double take.
Anyone here?

haha yea he probly woulda been weird. but i guess u kno him? u bought his bov? black speed3 w/ orange rx8 wheels.. well i hope i see u guys around more often..although i live in oak creek im always around the oklahoma area

Tell your bf that was my speed he parked next to at pick n save lol.

Celestial Blue (powder) blue MS3 on 94EB about 4:45pm, female driven, only mod was light tint.

Black Cherry Mica MS6, Carbon Fiber hood, tint, drilled and slotted rotors, Borbet(?) wheels, sharkfin antenna, Mazdaspeed rear license plate bracket at Wendy's on Silvernail about 1pm today.

Last edited:
lol.. I will just snap a pic of a car..

Those look too tunerish for Borbet wheels.

Edit: Looked them up and I guess they could be..

lol.. I will just snap a pic of a car...

At a mall, sure, but if it's like a place where the person could potentially see me I don't do it anymore. Got too many people thinking that I'm trying to get there license plate or something and try to beat me up lol.

I believe that car was at hall Mazda the last time I was there, they took it in on trade towards a used BMW 3 series.
They were safety prepping it for resale and I was trying to get Randy to "demod" it before hand lol.

Saw this one at WCTC today about 4ish? Only MS6 IK of at school was Rowboats but we was lowered on stock wheels when I saw his car last year, this one doesn't look lowered tho
20101005151159.jpg
ugh..

Back