Who is the most powerful turbo powered Protege?

boostdprotegelx said:
HOLY C-R-A-P

that'd be badass..what about race boost?

55psi lol!

No, I'll jsut leave it at 26 for the track, and 14-18 daily.

isn't there a 323 in peurto rico with an FSDE swap putting like 600whp+ to the ground? correct me if i'm wrong, but thats what i heard....

LinuxRacr said:
splooge.gif

Ewwwwwwww.......

MazdaSpeed626 said:
isn't there a 323 in peurto rico with an FSDE swap putting like 600whp+ to the ground? correct me if i'm wrong, but thats what i heard....
yes

dragtimes, get on and look at 323s.

i think it runs 9s, pushes about 40psi of boost, and is utterly stupid (like most of the PR cars.... i think someone pours a whole lot of crazy into their drinking water, they bought a stack of their cars out to australia for the jamboree just gone.... .... crazy crazy crazy mofos....)

those guys don't count. we're talking american...is that DD?

wait 323 hatch? that doesn't count either. i just wanna have a badass car..and that's what i'm going for about too, max.

This IS american territory...

Sorry but I screamed WHAT!? Knowing our soldiers are dying in IRAQ cuz of a mediocre president. KILL THE INFIDEL AMERICANS or KILL THE INFIDEL PUERTORICANS?

(spank)

Last edited:
Chicoloco said:
This IS american territory...

Sorry but I screamed WHAT!? Knowing our soldiers are dying in IRAQ cuz of a mediocre president.

(spank)
shows how much i know!!!!!

anyways... i was talking more or less the 50 states in the US. not outlying ones... you guys are crazy. leave me be.

MazdaSpeed626 said:

just like every other car here has had to produce it. we'll need pictures,dyno results before we believe it.

khaosman said:
I thought those didn't use the FS-DE though. Maybe I'm out of crazy pills again.
its been swapped to an FSDE (why on earth you'd swap to an FSDE and not an FE3 i'll never know...but thats what he did....)

but hey, when you've got 600whp+, who the **** cares what engine it is! Besides, that just proves the FSDE does in fact have potential, regardless of the fact they're below sea level...(mj)

MazdaSpeed626 said:
but hey, when you've got 600whp+, who the **** cares what engine it is! Besides, that just proves the FSDE does in fact have potential, regardless of the fact they're below sea level...(mj)
oh like any engine it has potential, but it doesn't make power "easilly"...

I've been in touch with an engine builder regarding my build up, and sure, i'll make some pretty insane NA power - but the work involved, compared with other mazda piston engines, or honda motors, is insane...

but yeh, hit a car with enough boost and its going to either explode or pull big numbers :)

Chicoloco said:
OH SNAP SON!

I need to see that car run, personally.
take me a video when you do - i'm too far away from the sport compact drag racing capital of the world...i should move to PR...

edit: can't wait to see what CWill makes on his twiggy cams....that thing will be utterly crazy.

i wanna see what i make, period.

i hope to be up w/ the big boys.. i guess we'll see.

i dont' count a 323 as our proteges. they've gotta weigh less, for sure...and there's other things..if it were a protege, i'd be all like holy ****. but..yea.

boostdprotegelx said:

i dont' count a 323 as our proteges. they've gotta weigh less, for sure...and there's other things..if it were a protege, i'd be all like holy ****. but..yea.
Oh i don't count it as a protege either - but its gotta be the most insane FSDE on the planet at the moment surely :)

anything mazda thats driven by pistons running sub 10 is impressive....

boostdprotegelx said:

word

They weigh almost 1000 pounds less. But hey, i know my A/C works :).

LordWorm said:
Oh i don't count it as a protege either - but its gotta be the most insane FSDE on the planet at the moment surely :)

anything mazda thats driven by pistons running sub 10 is impressive....
that's true.

i wanna get something close...we'll see. stay tuned....

CHico-i got mine too!

Back