Where is the Odometer?

Don't feel bad, I was confused at first on my 2020. The problem is that it doesn't show leading zeros, so when you look for the odometer it doesn't look like an odometer, it looks like some sort of gas mileage or trip gauge due to the low number until you build up some miles. It doesn't help that it's under the gas gauge.

I dunno about the earlier models, I don't remember what it looked like in my 2017.

Don't feel bad, I was confused at first on my 2020. The problem is that it doesn't show leading zeros, so when you look for the odometer it doesn't look like an odometer, it looks like some sort of gas mileage or trip gauge due to the low number until you build up some miles. It doesn't help that it's under the gas gauge.

I dunno about the earlier models, I don't remember what it looked like in my 2017.
My father drives normally. He said it used to display 22000 miles.
I was doing an oil change for him and I could not find it.
He came out and looked and he could not find it either.

My father drives normally. He said it used to display 22000 miles.
I was doing an oil change for him and I could not find it.
He came out and looked and he could not find it either.
It depends on which dashboard it is. The Type B cycles through the regular and trip odometers with the little button at about 11 o'clock from the display. The Type A always has it to the right of the outside temp gauge. I don't know which dash the GS has but suspect it's a Type A.

05020102-kfusa01-001.png

It depends on which dashboard it is. The Type B cycles through the regular and trip odometers with the little button at about 11 o'clock from the display. The Type A always has it to the right of the outside temp gauge. I don't know which dash the GS has but suspect it's a Type A.

View attachment 299163
This looks like the answer. I will try it next time I go to my parents' house if he has not figured it out yet.
Thank you!

Back