What have you done to your P5 today?

I was lucky enough to piece together the full GT Spec blue set minus the hatch cage right before it all disappeared. Love'm........fr stb, fr lower tie bar, ladder brace, trailing arms, rr reinforcement panel with v-brace arms & rr stb.

Added a new air freshener 😊
20210112_071805.jpg

Finally bought a code scanner to get rid of P0122, P0106, P1569, and P0660 that had been there since I got the car a couple months ago.

Ask and you shall receive!
(side note: Please don't kill me for the condition that it's in. It's my first car, I'm it's 7th owner, and it has a rebuilt title)
No shame in that whatsoever! In fact, it looks to be in fairly decent condition actually, at least relative to the average P5 I see for sale. In my area, they're all beat to death or dealers want $6k for the nice ones (absurd!). Kinda shocked that you're the 7th owner though...hopefully it's not a lemon or some deterrent like that.

No shame in that whatsoever! In fact, it looks to be in fairly decent condition actually, at least relative to the average P5 I see for sale. In my area, they're all beat to death or dealers want $6k for the nice ones (absurd!). Kinda shocked that you're the 7th owner though...hopefully it's not a lemon or some deterrent like that.
The snow is covering up the paint fade/flake on the roof, but it seems to be mechanically solid aside from a couple minor things (Struts need replaced, wheel bearings, an alignment...etc).

The snow is covering up the paint fade/flake on the roof, but it seems to be mechanically solid aside from a couple minor things (Struts need replaced, wheel bearings, an alignment...etc).
That's not terrible. It's a great opportunity to learn to do those sorts of repairs (if that's something you fancy) and it'll save you some money. As long as the motor is solid and the strut mounts aren't rusted through, you've got a solid platform IMO.
I bought my car needing new front bushings/balljoints, new motor mounts and new rear brakes. Did all of them myself and learned a lot. And not too hard or expensive either.

That's not terrible. It's a great opportunity to learn to do those sorts of repairs (if that's something you fancy) and it'll save you some money. As long as the motor is solid and the strut mounts aren't rusted through, you've got a solid platform IMO.
I bought my car needing new front bushings/balljoints, new motor mounts and new rear brakes. Did all of them myself and learned a lot. And not too hard or expensive either.
I was out driving like a jackass today because I left my wallet at home while I was shopping at Walmart and didn't want the little old lady that was so kindly watching my cart to start putting back items, and now my clutch is making a lovely metal on metal noise whether I'm slipping it, and sometimes it'll do a high pitch noise. So I think a clutch/throw out bearing will be on the cards soon. Luckily for me, I've got jack stands, tools, and I can get the parts for cheap.

I was out driving like a jackass today because I left my wallet at home while I was shopping at Walmart and didn't want the little old lady that was so kindly watching my cart to start putting back items, and now my clutch is making a lovely metal on metal noise whether I'm slipping it, and sometimes it'll do a high pitch noise. So I think a clutch/throw out bearing will be on the cards soon. Luckily for me, I've got jack stands, tools, and I can get the parts for cheap.
Big sad. My boss always quotes Murphy's law in situations like those, and he's always right. "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong."
You'll be happy to know that a https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned) is only $99.28 on Amazon.

Big sad. My boss always quotes Murphy's law in situations like those, and he's always right. "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong."
You'll be happy to know that a https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned) is only $99.28 on Amazon.
I better budget a whole day for it because, to be honest with you, I have never turned a wrench in my life. I'm quite scared of ******* something up, but at the same time, I think it'll be exiting to do so (and a bit of a b****, since, New England winter weather isn't the best time to be putting my hands on metal)!

20210121_164411.jpg
20210118_101756.jpg
20210121_160017(0).jpg
20210121_185555 (1).jpg
SHOW US YOUR NEW P5s! RPRP5 and

dorihachigo!!!​

Here you go! I resorted the headlights and claybar the whole car. Turned out pretty good, no signs of clearcoat damage. The roof is quite dull still, I might use a compound and polish.

Short shifter, expansion tank, led headlights and fogs came it. Quite stormy this week so I might do this next week along with oil change.

Here you go! I resorted the headlights and claybar the whole car. Turned out pretty good, no signs of clearcoat damage. The roof is quite dull still, I might use a compound and polish.

Short shifter, expansion tank, led headlights and fogs came it. Quite stormy this week so I might do this next week along with oil change.
How's your gauge cluster so damn bright? Mine is dim as ****, even on its highest brightness setting

Back