What have you done to your P5 today?

Put about 7lbs of boost on it.

Probably the understatement of the day right there, Cres.

Shi-Fu Jay, if you don't want to share the pics with everyone, can you PM me one? I'm not going to rip off your design, I promise. I'm just really curious. :)

What is up with " invalid forum specified" trying to go to P5 section???????????????????????????????????

Idk mine its fine..

maybe you made it mad? lol jk bro but i know it was acting up because of upgrade on forum that has been fixed they said...

I would like a spoiler like this.

D13474FE-9B85-4586-8ADD-43D957CC8C18-22277-000012539011CCD4.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a8...-8ADD-43D957CC8C18-22277-000012539011CCD4.jpg

Got some turkey that I need to get rid of, resource the vac block and I should be good.

Last edited:
That's the car I want. I love the Plasma Blue Pearl, available only on the STI model, it's similar to the Midnight Blue metallic. I am considering getting the pearl white, and having it plastidipped matte white

Subaru-WRC-Concept-2007-590x442.jpg

ibyJLHRzHdXkI.jpg

Last edited:
Probably the understatement of the day right there, Cres.

Shi-Fu Jay, if you don't want to share the pics with everyone, can you PM me one? I'm not going to rip off your design, I promise. I'm just really curious. :)

I love sharing pics with you guys, but ive been at work til sun down these past couple days. Im off tomorrow so ill definitly go out and snap some photos

Ordered the AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, thanks for feeding the addiction.

i think my sway bar is hitting my suspension arm. i have some adjustable endlinks on right now but maybe they arent short enough. anyone else have an issue after lowering their car?

What is up with " invalid forum specified" trying to go to P5 section???????????????????????????????????

This...it's annoying the s*** out of me. Only reason I'm posting here now is because I can access the thread from the main page.

Ordered the AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, thanks for feeding the addiction.

You've been on quite a roll lately! ;)

i think my sway bar is hitting my suspension arm. i have some adjustable endlinks on right now but maybe they arent short enough. anyone else have an issue after lowering their car?

Only issue I ever had was when the bracket for my Progress rsb sheared in two. My stock rsb is still sitting in the attic... What endlinks are you using? Maybe just a clunk that most others have had when using the AWR's? One trick I know Phen and Mahk used was to tighten the s*** out of them even after they thought they were tight enough. Just my quick thought.

Thinking my DS front strut is on it's way out. :( For the last couple of weeks I've had an annoying creaking sound that seems like it's coming from the entire underbody when hitting bumps in the road, etc. Finally had a chance to lift the car up last night and after doing a visual look, nothing seemed to be loose or rusted in two. I have no rear endlinks or rsb hooked up so that was out of the question. After I dropped it down, I pushed on all four corners and all four sprang back just once but the DS front is the only corner that gives me the noise when I push down on it. Took the front tire off earlier and sprayed everything down with some wd-40 to see if that might stop the creak for a bit but no go. It's still there and just as loud so my next guess is the strut? Any other suggestions?

Back