What have you done to your P5 today?

I went to autozone and had the cut me some vacuum hose lol. I got 10' of the smaller size and 6' of the 3/8'. All together it ran me about 15 bucks. If I need more, I'll just run back there. They have the hose in the back so just ask them to cut it for you.

where did you get your vacuum kit from? and how much..PM if you want.

Friday, August 31st at my uncle's garage here in Blacklick. Its about 15 miles East of the center of Columbus. Wanna join us? It'll be an all day thing.

Fish. Are you sure about this date? Because I have Friday August 28th in my phone. That's strange. Huh. Weird...

I went to autozone and had the cut me some vacuum hose lol. I got 10' of the smaller size and 6' of the 3/8'. All together it ran me about 15 bucks. If I need more, I'll just run back there. They have the hose in the back so just ask them to cut it for you.

...did not know that thanks man.

Not a problem. Did you end up deciding to install the turbo after all?

....maybe... i dunno...i wantz too... still have the turbo.. and ive gotten decent offers... but me wantz turbo... had someone photoshop a fmic on my car to try and convince me.... its quite sad honestly...but this picture helps...
STA600014_a.jpg

Yup I can't wait to see that in my grille. You should do it man. If you have all the parts that is.

everything expect atp wga. vacuum hose, bov, oil return and water ( because im doing custom otherwise i have stock lines sitting around..) msp check valve..new thermo,plugs, pcv....the list just keeps getting longer... but thats about all i need... dont think im missing anything else...

....maybe... i dunno...i wantz too... still have the turbo.. and ive gotten decent offers... but me wantz turbo... had someone photoshop a fmic on my car to try and convince me.... its quite sad honestly...but this picture helps...
STA600014_a.jpg

u should trade me that hood and those rims....for my hood and rims....

^^^ bro i told you illl be back in august....just gotta wait for me... and wait for my turbo stuff to sell... if i sell it..

Hey everyone, im new to the forums stuff and really working on a car so can anyone tell me the quickest and cheapest way to get more horsepower out of my 2003 Protege 5? Thanks

If you want a good amount of HP, go turbo.

Intake, header and exhaust will gain you an ok amount. Search the forums a bit and you'll get a lot of info.

Hey everyone, im new to the forums stuff and really working on a car so can anyone tell me the quickest and cheapest way to get more horsepower out of my 2003 Protege 5? Thanks

Trade it in on an M3?

Wait, you said Cheapest...

Hmmm

Drop it off of a cliff?

STA600014_a.jpg

just buy a FMIC core and mount it.. (poke)(ohsnap!)(rice)(ricer)

Drove her back home from TBCM. Hit a really nice back road and realized I am too low for any really fun driving. Going to raise her up a bit when I get some free time. New sig too

Came to a conclusion that car is going up for sale in august after I repaint the front end and replace windshield.

A big possibility that there may be a huge turbo part out/other if I decide to put it back to stock first.

Back