What have you done to your P5 today?

Wore my P5 shirt and made sad faces
photo.jpg

and drove my new ride

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Last edited:
Had my new Kumhos put on. Oil Change. New upper radiator hose. Coolant Flush. New battery. Have a scheduled tune-up for the middle of this week. Hooray!

washed mine tuesday for a car show and just had to dust it off all week! woot! woot!
jeff, you going to phen's cookout? how far from you house?

Yessir, I'll be at Phen's....about 5.5/6hrs from my house.

And I see Robin got her new car. ;)

dont leave your garage open.......or you just might not have any MSP kit. lol

Its all good.. turbo kit is surrounded by armed guards and dogs with bee's in their mouths...

plus the most important part (turbo) sleeps next to my bed..

Haha! Do you give it a little kiss goodnight before you go to sleep?

I really shouldn't talk. I've slept with my Fender Jazz bass when I bought it...

Finally changed the (factory orginal) timing belt, water pump, tensioner/idler/spring, front seal, removed all of the factory sub stuff (wiring and all the plastic crap that wastes trunk space) Changed the oil.

Amazingly, everything but the idler and tensioner were nice and fine. The timing belt was fine, no cracks, the water pump had no play and no spots of coolant in the weep holes.

And all of this was at over 209,000 miles!!!!!!

Sir, the springs will definitely be restored to their original finish but we do not have the Federn stamping capabilitiess here in the U.S.
It will have the USA "Eibach Springs" label stamped on the springs.
Unfortunately there is no other option for the stamp/label.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*breathe*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I pulled the protege5 out of the garage and gave it a nice long hot shower with the granitize body wash, dried it off and drove it the 15' back in to the garage?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*breathe*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*hug* it'll be ok...

changed the oil in the p5, and washed both the p5 and the 7.

also got the 7 started for the first time in a month or so. finally got an air pump belt on it. So hopefully it can pass smog.

Well I got an amazing new Sony HD camcorder for my 21st birthday today and I had to shoot some video on the way back to the apt. Here it is with the stock NA mani and corksport power series.

niceee...

it must feel like forever for the last bit to 60mph...

Back