What have you done to your MSP today?

what have I done today? removed and reinstalled the 505 manifold twice, checked the flanges for residue or gasket material I may have missed, cleaned the flanges even though they are already clean, checked and rechecked all vac lines, no fuel leaks at the rail or injectors, EGR hooked up, all harness connectors are hooked up and just as I expected....the car still doesn't run. Started a thread in the MSP problem subforum if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for me. Thanks in advance

Stealth. I'm on sumitomo htrzii. They are really good in the wet, definitely not winter capable but they are pretty cheap on tire rack. Great performance tires.

Got the AC completely fixed. I thought the clutch was bad, but in reality, it was just the signal wire for it. It apparently was left against a hot component (******* idiots) and melted it.

looks like my IAC is going bad... stupid car wont idle. starts up and when it does "idle-ish" it will "idle" at 1-200rpms.. barely even runs and then it dies shortly after. I have a CEL but haven't had time to check it.

I keep getting a P0131, which is what I had when I first got the car and it was just boost leak. My smoke machine is at the other shop, so I can't smoke it right now.

so i got car back with new tranny in... when the clutch is not pressed the RPMs bounce between 1-2.5k... when i press itdown it idles normally when i drive and shift everything seems fine but once im at a stop light put into neutral and let off the clutch it sounds like im hitting the gas... vacuum leak somewhere?.. idk :(

I don't think I'm going to get my 03.5 lip back and installed before EECMM... DAMN IT!

!!I AM SO GLAD I DONT OWN A HONDA!!

I am working on a deal to have an 02 626 FSDE donor SHELL, delivered an hour away FOR UNDER 600$!!! Ive literally paid that for VTEC b16/18's, never mind door to door delivery of an entire shell.

update:: FAIL!! He doesn't want to deliver, but still going up there to pull out the FSDE for 200$....

Last edited:
Why not? It's still over a week away
I still haven't picked it up because he hasn't taken it off and my guy at the body shop is doing it for free, so if they're busy, he'll put it on the back burner...

Awaiting on the arrival for my new ATP wastegate and ATP vacuum line! According to FedEx, should be on my doorstep by tomorrow. Next on my list: Canadian EGR valve in hopes to fix this damn idle problem!

Sold my blue protege today. 5500 bucks for a Non msp with 115,000 miles. It sat on the lot for a week and a half.

I'm jealous. I need to swap in a motor and hopefully get that for an MSP. :'( Which is what I wanted before spinning a bearing.

On top of that, buyer will not even appreciate the labor/effort to sell a fresh msp instead of pawning off a blown one......

anyone know where to get good 5mm spacers for a decent price? Since i cant get new wheels right now as im planning a wedding, ill go with the 5mm and RH's.. anyone have a pic of RH's with 5mm spacers?

thanks

I bought a set of spacers from azuelke as well. Mine are ~6.7mm. Running them on the front.

Latest posts

Back