What have you done to your MSP today?

LOL, I did a 12.9 and trapped 121MPH in my MSP.

Dayum, last time i was at the track a buddy was running 12s at 128 in his supercharged bullitt (built motor ~690hp/crank, Street Tires!) so that is impressive to say the least.
Not to mention there was a red genesis at the track as well, brand new, looked stock and it was an 'R spec' but it was a 2.0T and he was running mid-low 14s.
I would like to think low 13s are fast with stock street tires, (thats what i run in my [almost bone] stock 09 Bullitt). 13.32@107.58 is my best.
I agree with crash though, fast is always a relative term.

replaced all the belts, put passanger tires back on. lowered her off the jack stands and drove her for once in 4 months to gas station for a nice 93 octane fill up :). still a few more things to finish but she runs again!

I could care less about track times, because I've never been to the track. As long as the car has a good kick when I mash the throttle, it makes me happy.

So are you saying that the 108 trap speed is Bull? I dont know how to take that comment.

Its hard for me to believe he is trapping higher than my mustang with a half second slower ET and a .1 second quicker 60ft, in a less powerful car. Weight doesnt make up the difference, they are close in weight even with a 6 speed vs my 5 speed I would have to see it to believe it

I would just feel like a douche if I purchased a car that was that fast stock.
"oh wow, that's a cool car, what have you done to it?"
"oh thanks .. Um.... Purchased it?"

I would just feel like a douche if I purchased a car that was that fast stock.
"oh wow, that's a cool car, what have you done to it?"
"oh thanks .. Um.... Purchased it?"

Just allows you to build up from there.... lol. And, mine isn't stock, just saying stock it does that.

True story. Idk, different stokes for different folks I guess. Just in my area I have yet to meet a bought fast car owner (especially of the domestic variety) that has any real knowledge of their car or any blood and sweat invested. But than again, a majority of the car scene here is soldiers who buy those kinds of cars when they get back from deployment.

Back