What have you done to your MSP today?

I could care less about track times, because I've never been to the track. As long as the car has a good kick when I mash the throttle, it makes me happy.
+1 I dont want the fastest car nor do I care but I do want a car that has plenty of pep in it when i drive!

Just allows you to build up from there.... lol. And, mine isn't stock, just saying stock it does that.

nothign wrong with getting off on a better modding platform in my eyes

oh, well apparently everyone here drives lambos all of a sudden

The shop in my sig is my best friends shop. He regularly puts out 500+ whp cars.

When you ride in a 650whp foxbody, a 580whp Supra, a 450whp Civic, and stuff like that, everything else seems slow. Right now he's working on foxbody that will be putting down over 1200whp. Dart tall block 405, twin Precisions, lots of one off custom.

bradsmotor.jpg

Last edited:
So are you saying that the 108 trap speed is Bull? I dont know how to take that comment.

What I'm saying is trap speed is relative to tire spin. The more you spin, the shittier your time and trap speed goes up, when you finally do hook up.

Drove my car to work with a newly installed Steedspeed manifold (latest design), new o2 sensor and WGA. It was nice to kick the P0131 in the nuts.

On the way to work I blew off my intercooler pipe at the TB! Thankfully I was able to limp it off the interstate to a gas station who let me bum a screw driver.

Drove my car to work with a newly installed Steedspeed manifold (latest design), new o2 sensor and WGA. It was nice to kick the P0131 in the nuts.

Hopefully by the end of next week I will be cruising with my new clutch, flywheel, steedspeed v3, corksport downpipe and replacement turbo. Yea.. it's going under the knife BIG TIME. Tired of this chattering, sputtering, oil leaking bulls***.

Yeah, I put the jack stand there for reference. It's a big Garret variable vane off a semi. It's actually going on a car though.

lol you prob wouldnt even have that spooled by the time you hit redline
On an MSP, yeah probably not so good, but my buddy put on one just a little smaller than this one on a built KA in a 240, and it was building a lot of boost by 3k. This one is going in a 72' Chevelle.

On the way to work I blew off my intercooler pipe at the TB! Thankfully I was able to limp it off the interstate to a gas station who let me bum a screw driver.

suddenly, tbolts don't seem so expensive eh? bet you had to change your pants when your car died and the cel came on lol.
yea. happened to me once, next day dropped $50 in clamps.

ya i popped off the WeaponR couplers off the turbo charge pipe right after I installed it a while back, and went right out and bought all new vibrant couplers for everything, and T bolt clamps for everything, even have them on my intake, figured I was spending the money, mine as well get a few extra

im slowly replacing all my rubber couplers with silicon. next ill need throttle body, and turbo outlet couplers to 2.25". throttle body is 2.5 turbo out is 2?

if by turbo out you mean hot side then yes 2"

Ok, need some help from you guys. I'm going to pick up an ebay hardpipe kit since they cost nothing and do hardpipes for my MSP. So I need to know these measurements to know what couplers to get.

The hardpipe kit is 2.5".

what are the diameters of these:

Turbo outlet(hotpipe): 2"
Turbo inlet(intake): 2.25"
SMIC inlet/outlet: 2"
TB: 2.5"
MAF: 2.75"

Thanks!

Back