What have you done to your MSP today?

suddenly, tbolts don't seem so expensive eh? bet you had to change your pants when your car died and the cel came on lol.
yea. happened to me once, next day dropped $50 in clamps.

nope, didnt crap my pants, didnt get over excited or anything. I honestly though my MAF went out but as soon as I let it idle I could hear the big ass leak... oh and no CEL. lol

It wasn't so bad it could idle but ti was fairly rough and and ran richer then hell

Last edited:
Replaced my ebay type rs bov with a turboxs type h. Didn't sound quite how I thought it would. Wondering if I should have gone with the rfl...

Last edited:
Ok, need some help from you guys. I'm going to pick up an ebay hardpipe kit since they cost nothing and do hardpipes for my MSP. So I need to know these measurements to know what couplers to get.

The hardpipe kit is 2.5".

what are the diameters of these:

Turbo outlet(hotpipe): 2"
Turbo inlet(intake)
SMIC inlet/outlet:
TB: 2.5"
MAF: 2.75"

Thanks!

im about 95% sure the intake inlet is 2.5" and I know the smic inlets and outlets are 2" also

Also, I plan on relocating the maf to run a BOV. Is the T that the stock BPV uses strong enough for that? If not, how should I run new line?

get a vacuum manifold and run it off the brake booster, loose the T and run just one dedicated line to the WGA and one to the BPV. I can make you a mani like mine Taylor, I'll send you some pics if you want.

Awesome scott, That would be great :)
get a vacuum manifold and run it off the brake booster, loose the T and run just one dedicated line to the WGA and one to the BPV. I can make you a mani like mine Taylor, I'll send you some pics if you want.

do you just plug the vacuum line that the T was coming off from then? Guess I should run my boost gauge from the vacuum block too eh?

ordered my secondary 12" slim fan and a 40a relay to wire it in. also picked up a wbo2 sensor for $56 brand new. gonna put that in later today

ya my bad, I had a feeling in the back of my mind that it was 2.25, but I just didn't remember ordering any (which is really because I just used a 2.5" T bolt clamp, and the couplers came with the Injen kit, sorry about that, but the smic are definitely 2"

Back