What have you done to your MSP today?

broken mani stud FTL...it doesn't leak, though...

anywho, here's the pics of my car finally back together...after 2 months of it sitting in the driveway.

IMG_2784.jpg

thats awesome news!!!

i have my fpr mounted there and someone said that you had to cut it off.

nah.. the bottom of the strut bar has a edge on it that hits the engine damper bracket. which in return causes the strut bar nto to sit flush. So it sticks up high enough to where you cant get a nut on it. However if you trim it like topher mention im sure it would work fine.

Today i removed my 626 Intake manifold to see where were the leak i had, TBK putted a Rubber FEL PRO Intake Manifold gasket, everything looked good, I'm currently having a Huge Vac leak through the Injectors, the O-Rings were ****** up and the Injectors were not sealing correctly, i also left my Intake manifold in my friends shop to get me some nice Bosch KE-Jectronic Injector O-Rings and fix the leak issue by also modifying the way the Perrin Fuel rail sits in the Intake manifold,, I'm so glad my IM is not cracked or warped I'm going to replace all gaskets and torque the IM correctly this time and also i will add the IM bracket TBK lost. I'll post pics tomorrow when i get everything back...

Are you going with the OEM Mazda gasket? Probably a good idea to.

Finally my car works like a champ all around I fixed the leak i had, I was having a huge leak through the Injectors O-Rings, I changed all of them and used this time some nice Competition ones, Porsche KE-Jectronik all around O-Rings, also Brand new Mazda OEM Intake Manifold Gasket, Throttle Body Gasket and EGR Gasket, also added the 626 Intake Manifold bracket, Never my car before were idling so even and nice I took the car for a ride and what a huge difference in Throttle response i was actually able to raise the my PSI from 25 to 27 psi without the need to correct my AFR's, Overall car feels incredible again..

here are some pictures of my RC Injectors and Perrin Fuel rail along with my 626 port and Polish Intake Manifold..

BTW I do things my own and not all the time i pay somebody else to do the job. !!!! lol lol lol

626%20IM%205.jpg

626%20IM%206.jpg

Nice and Deep Port and Polish in Throttle body area and Runners !!!!

626%20IM.jpg

626%20IM%202.jpg

626%20IM%203.jpg

626%20IM%204.jpg

These Pictures are for my Friend Daniel who wanted to see the bracket of the Weapon R Engine damper.

Weapon%20R.jpg

Weapon%20R%203.jpg

Last edited:
MSP passed inspection, but they said I need a new battery, PS fluid flush, coolant flush, etc. So, how much PS fluid do I need if I flush out the system?

Moving the protege from ft.lauderdale to orlando,florida on Sunday. New home for awhile. No parents.

Gotta buy 2 tires. Yey

Finally my car works like a champ all around I fixed the leak i had, I was having a huge leak through the Injectors O-Rings, I changed all of them and used this time some nice Competition ones, Porsche KE-Jectronik all around O-Rings, also Brand new Mazda OEM Intake Manifold Gasket, Throttle Body Gasket and EGR Gasket, also added the 626 Intake Manifold bracket, Never my car before were idling so even and nice I took the car for a ride and what a huge difference in Throttle response i was actually able to raise the my PSI from 25 to 27 psi without the need to correct my AFR's, Overall car feels incredible again..

Looking good! You should get it on the dyno again.

Looking good! You should get it on the dyno again.

I will, but my Buddies Dyno broke, he's waiting for parts to get it running again. in the mean time i'm going to fix some other things i have in mind, i need to redo my Fog lights and fix some issues i'm having with my HID's harness, Also i'm going to drop the car a little more in the front and a just a bit in the back

so you still have the 240?

Drove it around some more and enjoying the new weapon-r engine dampee!!! It has also been confirmed that it helps a tonw ith even 3 solid motor mounts on the vibrations ect ect ect by my 62 year old grandma!!! LMAO I know its to funny or well it is to me. She commented it felt smoother and didnt rattle as much with my new mod so its not all in my head!

tinted my tail lights, sidemarkers and blacked all emblems i'll post pics tomorrow...alsi installed some 10k lightbulbs they r ******* bright as s***

Back