What have you done to your MSP today?

Mos def. A bunch of weird s*** happened so I still have that and now the Mazda is gone. It's going to be getting a 5.0L v8 out of a foxbody mustang :) I'd do an sr but I can't turn down a free motor.

ah goign to frankenstien that s*** huh... Whats wrong with the orig motor and didnt you already have a spare? Hopefully you got the HO 302... and wont you have to change out the trans for that?

Edit: I don't know if you know about this site but check it out! www.liner.org

Last edited:
Woke up this morning to a flat tire.. took it to the shop, tire is fine but I have a cracked wheel! PM me if you have a spare 03 silver Racing Hart layin around!

Alright i got some nice nice videos this time, bad thing my head gasket is gone,... I need some advice here people what head gasket should i get this time ? I'm open to any advices in here, Car don't stop overheating and after few hardcore runs finally white smoke is coming out of the tailpipe and car don't run smooth at idle, I had Cometic but I really don't know what model or thickness because TBK did the Job, I'll post the videos later on today when i edit them..

OEM ? are you serious ? Will OEM hold the 25 PSI i'm currently boosting ? Also I'm running ARP head studs do i need to replace them as well as the head gasket or not ? also when the head gasket gets bad you need to take the head to be resurface as well right?

Last edited:
Got the call from the shop that my car is ready! I was having some problems with her running. Found out that she had a bad coil! So I'm picking her up this weekend and she'll also have a new SLS mid-pipe with high flow cat on there!!

drove it yesterday and again today.. Most of y'all are saying big whip.. I know.. But it's been down n out for 16 of the last 18 months(at least)

Also scanned a cel today it was. P0090 from auto zone.. Anyone know what that is? They couldn't tell me

Just installed a Perring SRI yesterday. This is an awesome intake. Much more direct than the Injen or MAM intake. Just not sure how the bracket is supposed to support the intake, it dfoesn't come anywhere close to it.

Changed the oil today,fixed my vac leak,and made a gasket for my exhaust. The car runs and idles better as well as being louder. Now the only things i have to fix is the clutch and change the brakes.

I relocated my maf to the cold pipe.. Still having idle issues. Then I went to columbus n put my new hood on!! Thanks matt.. Looks great!!

Back