What have you done to your MS6 today?

Here's a quick pic of the new battery, and one after installation. Since my positive terminal clamp was getting loose (it looks like the previous owner did some electrical work and replaced the OEM with some cheap ones), I picked up a set of replacement clamps and installed them too. They look a little cleaner than before, but since they were only about $6 I might replace them again if I see something nicer down the road.

img0076nq.jpg

img0077de.jpg

Then I did a little bit of engine bay spring cleaning (just getting the worst of the winter junk off for now, I'll do it again in a few weeks with more detail). I installed 2 of the fancy bolts I picked up last year for the intercooler cover, which worked out nicely I think. Just a hex bolt with a dress up collar washer.

img0081fw.jpg
Looks good! I to had to replace the clamps.

i put my 3rd tank of 100 octane in it today... 14gal @ $7.99= WTF!
May I ask why you're running 100 octane?

Marko, I got them last year, then didn't have time to put them on... but I think it was from ebay.

Yep, the seller was 360infinite-usa, and the size was "10mm Bolts 6Mx20 Fender Washers", but you can find similar ones all over if you search ebay (or google) for "engine bay dress bolts"

...come to think of it, I think there was a thread somewhere on here that gave me the idea in the first place...

cuz im @ 22psi.. (i really just love the smell)

22psi should have nothing to do with 100 octane unless you race from red light to red light or strictly use the car on the track. you are just wasting money otherwise.

once again, i really like the smell of it.. lol yeah red light to red light.. im pretty good at waisting money..parts sold

Last edited:
Got new Khumo summer tires put on the new set of factory rims I picked up last fall, car feels like it's on rails now!

haven't posted here in a bit. some new pics of PC valve cover and strut tower bar & pic of exhaust mani along side my speed 3

05093a66.jpg

113abdf9.jpg

f67f4e7f.jpg

73e6ce49.jpg

b6400682.jpg

Got in my car after work and noticed water on the passenger side floor mat. Dipped my finger in it and it was definitely water and not antifreeze. Opened the glove box and looked up and saw a drip of water coming off right under the dash. Didn't dig much more into it today, I'll dig a little deeper tomorrow.

dave_PEI said:
I've had my rpm springs for TWO YEARS and have been to lazy to install/have someone install them for me haha

Heh, join the club, though it hasn't been two years yet. I have the rear diff mounts and sway bar to install as well, think I'll do them first and drive it for a while and then put the shocks/springs in. Though I'm not really excited about doing the mounts and sway bar, that's a crazy amount of work either way you do it.

Installed an ebay downpipe. Took my time, hardest part was getting the old dp out. Gotta get my compressor back from a friend; made a leak checker and I want to make sure I'm good to go before loading up a stage 2 map.

Back