What have you done to your MS3 today?

2 days ago...E4P STS installed (w solid base bushings and lighter counterweight). man i love it. install 2/10; result 9/10, IMO.

Why would one need those base bushings?

OEM rubber bushings have too much play and make the shifter feel sloppy. Aftermarket bushings are made out of some sort of metal, like aluminum, which doesn't give out like rubber.

not necessarily a problem, as in faulty. Their function of securing the shifter assembly to the tunnel is done much better by solid base bushings. There is zero play/slop/rubbery feel in my shifter now. Just nice, solid, tight, secure shifts. It's night and day. Honestly, it should've been one of the first things I did to this car. Even if you don't get a STS, I'd highly recommend solid base bushings. It's easy as hell to install either.

so...my finals are finally finished and I can dedicate more time to get my build finished. upon taking the old motor apart, I found ANOTHER issue that needs to be addressed. two of the intake valves are bent so I have to replace them. this car is going to be the death of me. hopefully i can get the new valves and be able to finish her up in the next week or so, enough where she is running. then the tune immediately following. i can see the finish line...i just have to stop and tie my shoe lol

so OFFICIALLY got the 4 wheel alignment done today and looks like even with H&R's, the SPC rear links was not really necessary, but I guess anyway to save money especially on tires is an investment in the plus!

signed the papers to have my car refinanced today, payment dropped $50 and my interest rate went from 15% to 4.6%. FTW!!

Got some tickets. A warning for speeding. 60 in a 40. Of course he didn't have a radar gun, be he's a professional so he dould tell. so I got a warning. An RO for my exhaust. Little does he know im a Maryland State inspector LOL. And a tickket for my front tag.
226843_1944943272590_1512751246_2125938_6274415_n.jpg

FIXED !!

Attachments

• 226843_1944943272590_1512751246_2125938_6274415_n.jpg
    226843_1944943272590_1512751246_2125938_6274415_n.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 122
^^^classic

Today, I warshed and waxed her. Was I used was thee turtle wax back to black....pain in the ass, but did the job

Then, as I finished the last little buff, the sun dissappeared and the clouds got real thick. After I was completely sure it would not rain, it damn near did. Just a couple little spitting drops, but it ******* figures doesn't it

Actually, the worst part was the wind, because it just blew pollen back on the car. So the nice "wet" look of the black went away with the pollen

Mother nature is a dirty *****

^^^classic

Today, I warshed and waxed her. Was I used was thee turtle wax back to black....pain in the ass, but did the job

Then, as I finished the last little buff, the sun dissappeared and the clouds got real thick. After I was completely sure it would not rain, it damn near did. Just a couple little spitting drops, but it ******* figures doesn't it

Actually, the worst part was the wind, because it just blew pollen back on the car. So the nice "wet" look of the black went away with the pollen

Mother nature is a dirty *****

Same damn thing happened to me yesterday. Finished, went outside to drive to work and it starts raining, just a few drops. Work is about 4 miles from my house, it's still just spitting, but as I get closer to work, it evidently rained harder because the streets were soaked! Threw up great black spots all over the side of my clean car! I was livid. I went inside filled a bucket and rinsed it on the spot.

Back