What have you done to your MS3 today?

Took the advice of a friend and bought my self a prewedding present before our moneys go together lol I found a used hypertech on ebay 300 shipped and snatched it up I will let you know what I think when it arrives :)

ordered JBR shift knob with red pattern, 3k Luminics high beam bulbs to match my fogs, black housing smoked side markers, and a Got Boost? license plate frame. Just a couple little goodies, but when your car has a lot of mods, its the little things that puts the finishing touches on the car.

Installed my twm type r shift knob. Feels great and helps shifting a bit. The weight of the knob is really evident comPared to the oem knob.

d804256d.jpg

0512aa8e.jpg

ordered my injen CAI yesterday now the wait is on just like christmas bring on the toys

They're not actually tires, they're 500 individually wrapped rubber bands. I'd be terrified to drive that thing.

okay, so I will definitely have the full shift package! about to order a blue SSP from Jbarone.

-twm short shifter
-twm shifter bushings
-redline goods shortened shifter boot
-ford tranny fluid
-jbr shifter weight - blue
-jbr counterweight shift knob - red pattern
-jbr short shift plate - blue
-cp-e 60 duro rmm

Wooo!

okay, so I will definitely have the full shift package! about to order a blue SSP from Jbarone.

-twm short shifter
-twm shifter bushings
-redline goods shortened shifter boot
-ford tranny fluid
-jbr shifter weight - blue
-jbr counterweight shift knob - red pattern
-jbr short shift plate - blue
-cp-e 60 duro rmm

Wooo!

sounds good except for short shifter and short shifter plate might be overkill. i've run both separately and would go with the short shifter alone.

I've had the twm for 2 years, and I spoke with Jamie, and he recommended the shift plate to me in conjunction with the short shifter (I already had all the other parts btw). I made sure before I ordered it, and he confirmed that it would improve it.

Back