What have you done to your MS3 today?

let my girlfriend drive me home from the bar last night, i was thoroughly impressed with how she did. the ms3 clutch is a long way removed from her old 97 saturn but not even a hint of a stall...i even caught a smile as she downshifted through a sharp curve. her quote that scared me, "wow, youre right, this is a much more comfortable ride from the driver's seat!"

yup, thats a keeper

let my girlfriend drive me home from the bar last night, i was thoroughly impressed with how she did. the ms3 clutch is a long way removed from her old 97 saturn but not even a hint of a stall...i even caught a smile as she downshifted through a sharp curve. her quote that scared me, "wow, youre right, this is a much more comfortable ride from the driver's seat!"

yup, thats a keeper

The car or GF?

Know what you mean Jay.
I keep telling my wife she needs to get into auot-X, that she would be a natural at it. Unlike me, she has no preconceptions about what she might be doing to the car during a run.
Me? I'm the worrier.

edit: ( post #1976... 200th anniversary of the Constitution.)

Know what you mean Jay.
I keep telling my wife she needs to get into auot-X, that she would be a natural at it. Unlike me, she has no preconceptions about what she might be doing to the car during a run.
Me? I'm the worrier.

edit: ( post #1976... 200th anniversary of the Constitution.)

PSSSST!

The Constitution wasn't wrtitten until 1787... ;)

about to grind some fender lips down...

wow that was easy...if you have a grinder i recommend you just doing them yourself instead of rolling them (hell do a mini group buy for this in your area and make some extra spending money for the holiday and save the others some dough for doing much less then a shop would, scratch each others backs)...unless you need to flare it out of course...

roadmagnet springs, honestly i dont know the exact inches that it dropped it anymore, 1.25" i believe

Website says 1.1" drop. It seems to be a nice drop and not to low.

If I didn't have a set of Mazdaspeed springs in my garage awaiting installation (been there now for 2 years) I would consider buying a set.

Looks great. How do they handle?

Took her out for a nice drive (first one in a little while). Just me and the car. Did a 1-2-3-4 gear pull... holeeeee crap this thing is quicker than I remember. Promptly kissed the steering wheel and said "good car."

Just finished installing my CP-E Catted Downpipe. Went for a test drive and love the fact that i have power past 6k ;) Need an extension for the secondary 02 sensor though, that s*** is tight.

Back