What have you done to your MS3 today?

oh...my...god. Okay, I know this thread is more of a discussion thread than anything, but I used to hate the 2010 ms3's...but um....look at this one I found on m3f. Holy s*** balls!

IMG_4330.JPG

IMG_4327.JPG

droooooollll

Still not a fan of the 2010. I wish they made a kit like that for our gen though! The kit is awesome.

Today, I drove by my MS3 at the dealership and wished I had it. Beautiful weather for once. Perfect cruising weather.

When I get it back it will be like new!

Engine has roughly 20 000 km on it
Turbo has roughly 19 000 km on it
New second gear and synchro's
I just put new brakes in it (Stoptech, Hawk)
New windshield,
New passenger motor mount
New O2 sensor
Mazda is installing my Mazdaspeed springs

Went for burgers with my buddies on sunday at a gourmet burger place, and took em home in the car, and took em out right after. Sunday, monday, and even today when I got in the car, it still smelled like ******* burgers...so I literally scrubbed all the seats, and cleaned everything, and then pulled up my sunshade that was sitting behind the drivers seat, and low and behold, there were ******* onions and tomatoes just sitting there. I scrubbed the s*** out of the carpet, and the mat, and pulled the mat out to let it air out. I am ******* pissed.
I keep a cooler in my car for that very purpose. Two years and it still smells like leather.

I repainted my front emblem due to following to close to cars! Well, their not moving fast enough!
IMG_0090.jpg

Last edited:
I keep a cooler in my car for that very purpose. Two years and it still smells like leather.

i like that idea. My car smells very good still, the onion is pretty much out, and my whole interior gets cleaned religiously. I vacuum every time I wash it, and I clean the dash and center console.

parked it in its new home. heated garage FTW!

W00t! You guys having any bad weather down there right now? It will really shine when it snows again (late late this year at the soonest hopefully)!

Anything fancy? I demand pictars!

Just installed Mazdaspeed CAI and Magnaflow cat-back system, results are awesome, love the car.

Back