What have you done to your Miata today?

Like I said, I'll definitely swing by if I am able to, but at the moment it looks like work may prohibit that.

:)
227928992-M.jpg

Close up of weld:
227929031-M.jpg

Got my Daikie Boss Hub in the mail today!!!! Installed a Personal Neo Grinta wheel with a MazdaSpeed button. The MS button came from my buddy's TurboII in Okinawa, which was wrecked while being stationed there.

All-in-all... the instalation went easier than expected. The only problem was getting the frickin wheel off(after beating the living tar out of it... it finally gave).:p

A picture of the ending result can be seen in my avatar.

I finally get to post here. I bought one

Attachments

• DSC01983 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01983 (Medium).JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 395
Sweet deal dude! How long have you been trying to get your hands on one now!? Congrats man, you'll love 'er!

Started looking in the spring. It was hard to find any dealer that would let you take one for a spin since most were already sold around here when they arrived, let along a touring model, all were GTs. I finally found a touring in Albany, and the salesguy let me drive it for 30 mins. No deal though and wasn't my favourite. Finally bit the bullet in Sept, Sentry had a GT in the pipeline that they changed to a touring in the colour and options. Built in Oct and devilered Thursday and drove home yesterday.

Off now to get the exhaust and sways replaced.

Hey Muff...you want S-techs? You know you can get a set on ebizzle for like $100...I searched til I got mine for the right price. :p

they're also sometimes fakes. I would only buy them from someone that took them off of their car.

Damn, you don't wast any time lol (cool)

Not this weekend. Got the exhaust and sways in. Very happy about the result. Even managed to drive around with the top down to hear the exhaust. Cranked the heat and it was fine.

Tomorrow, the radio and horn. Then resting till spring.

Schweet (thumb)...I'm diggin the color...Will I have a chance to check it out or will it have hit the hay already..?

What are your plans once spring comes around?

You will see her. She's a year round car for me. Spring will bring a mazdaspeed bodykit and coilovers.

Installed the radio and Nautilis horn today. That will be it till spring, except for a cell holder.

Back