What have you done to your Miata today?

Got the Miata on the ground and took it around the block. Yeah, this car is gonna be a LOT of fun :D

Nice! You'll have to take me for a ride when I come thru with the Bav, and vice versa.

installed hardtop, side striker plates, & hard top locks
IMG_20110212_210853.jpg

IMG_20110213_140947.jpg

Last edited:
Been adding to the stockpile of parts lately. Those who know me from elsewhere know that I amass things while at work, then have a mad installation frenzy when I get home. Mainly concentrating on mechanical improvement and reliability mods for now. Okay, a KG Works instrument panel is neither, but it sure is pretty!

The car got dropped off on Wednesday @ DIYAutoTune to get the MegaSquirt tuned in :)

Just purchased H&R race springs, a boost control solenoid for use with the Hydra, and Mazda Competition motor mounts.

Nice!!!

Looks like my purchase of an MSM has to wait through summer

Wife wants me to keep the bike and once we pay off her car, we'll take on the car payment for the MSM so i get to keep both toys!!

Nooo!!!!

Paid off P5, keep motorcycle, get MSM > carpayments on MSM and P5 and no motorcycle

Nooo!!!!

Paid off P5, keep motorcycle, get MSM > carpayments on MSM and P5 and no motorcycle

Back