What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

How many times is the oil argument in this thread going to come up? i think if i remember correctly, this has gotta be the 3rd or 4th time. There are several threads on this very issue, with oil tests results posted. The search button is useful. :)

Lolz.

My 6 is going in to get the brakes checked out (finally) even though it doesnt really make the PSHHHT sound after my dad put the rubber boot in the correct spot, but whatever.

Installed Power Slot front rotors and new pads as well as new rear pads today...Gotta do a full detail soon....

Finally made my appointment to try and get a turbo replacement under warranty.
Hopefully soon I'll be free of my lowboost issue along with the white smoke puffs at shifts and that burnt oil smell from the vents.
Definately a problem to find oil pooled up in the TIP as well as the cold pipe under the bpv.
Wish me luck!

Mine smoked today just a little. Maybe not let it sit long enough after stopping. I was in a hurry for coffee. I'm waiting for warmer weather to do some more mods (and more money). Not related to the car, I passed my comprehensive examination yesterday. Only dissertation left and then Ph.D.

Finally made my appointment to try and get a turbo replacement under warranty.
Hopefully soon I'll be free of my lowboost issue along with the white smoke puffs at shifts and that burnt oil smell from the vents.
Definately a problem to find oil pooled up in the TIP as well as the cold pipe under the bpv.
Wish me luck!

I'm getting mine back today or tomorrow with a new turbo. When I took it to the dealership they just needed to replicate the smoke, never asked for old receipts for oil changes, etc. All I had to do was leave the car. I will never go to any other dealership but this one again. They were super nice and had no problems at all.

Mine smoked today just a little. Maybe not let it sit long enough after stopping. I was in a hurry for coffee. I'm waiting for warmer weather to do some more mods (and more money). Not related to the car, I passed my comprehensive examination yesterday. Only dissertation left and then Ph.D.

Congrats to you Dr. Funkster...

I'm getting ready to trade in...new fluids for old...after we get back from our cruise of the Riviera.

Lost my wheel lock for the CX7...in a futile attempt to find it in the car (under the seat)...I found a gold ring, a memory card for my sony cam from 4 months ago & a stubby antenna...which is now on the MS6. No more taaaaaaaaaaaaall whip-style antenna...lol.

I'll swing by Mazda tomorrow...

threw some 235/40's on the stock wheels and put them on as a "spring setup" they'll get me by this week then when i get back from vacation summer rollers will go on :)

Bought some new tires for the summer :) kumhos ku25 225/45/18. Not the best type but I got them for a steal :D

I'm not sure how you guys who are lowered can get by in the winter. I feel like even at the stock height I plow a lot of snow already.

I'm planning to bleed the brakes when I swap the summer wheels back on after we get back in a few weeks. Will also change the oil, and I think I'd like to get the rest of the fluids swapped too. I'm up to 70k miles and I'd like to see if some nicer stuff will result in smoother shifts.

Back