What have you done to your Mazda6 today?

prosport premuim boost gauge arrived today... the speed is now parked untill the 30th when i return from vacation... i seem to have an abundance of people offering to look after it for me though haha

I got the the best gas mileage I've ever had on my last tank: 29.82 MPG. Ever so close to 30. Lot's of very slow acceleration and excessive use of 6th gear.

-Jay

So yesterday i realized my Power Steering fluid was running low AGAIN!! so i have a leak, the hope is that it is a minor seal leak rather than a major leak.
It is hard to tell since it could just be dribbling out of a seal down the steering column into the boot, and i wouldn't ever know until i hear that awful whining sound, which is how i knew.

I went to Pep Boys, picked up some Pwr Steering LeakStop fluid, fulled up from the minimum to maximum line with it. If it is just a minor seal leak, this MAY help stop it.
If i go low again after a month or two, i know its a major leak, or possibly the pump itself... read in the past that many speeds had this issue... odd... and lame. :(
while i was there i picked up fuel injector cleaner, and oil for my upcoming spin-on oil conversion kit. my injector cleaning was long overdue, i needa use additive like this more often...

and THATS what i did to my car lately.
finally having it back from the shop, i get to finally enjoy the TIP i installed just before.
low end seems a bit more growlly, with that flow opened up, i can hear the spool up that much louder as it echos down the metal TIP and CAI. omnomnomnom.
loving it.

Freshly tinted, 15% all the way around:
IMAG0240.jpg

Got the new Tower II's installed, they sent me the right temperature this time!

Finally got my car back from the dealership. New stock turbo = no more smoke!!! and I got the VV Actuator fixed as well as a new 02 sensor.. The car runs smooth now and I'm going to give it a nice 2-3k mile break in before I get on it again I think, don't want to jinx myself with a fresh turbo and it happen to screw up on me too.

had it out for a spin tonight before i go away... driving without due care and attention.... $220 fine.... stupid DSC button

had it out for a spin tonight before i go away... driving without due care and attention.... $220 fine.... stupid DSC button

Sorry for your ticket. Hope it gets worked out and your trip goes well. I'm flying to New Orleans on Thursday. Fun x3.

Nothing done to car except got rained on real good after skating with my daughter.

those wheels look awesome. due to lack of funds i'm just going to paint my stockers black until it's time for an upgrade

These are the exact wheels I wanted to get for my car but didn't get them. They look killer on your ride bro..
Looks real good Smokey!!!
Me too!! i was gonna get the hyperblack versions...

but since i had a bunch of big expenses hit me, i ended up just PC'ing my stockers... looks good, but not nearly wide enough on them stockers, 7" FTMFL!!!

Latest posts

Back