What have you done to your Mazda5 today?

19s for the 5

Mazda 5 Premacy CR3w

Got a set of Mazda 6 19in. Gunmetal wheels. Got me for hella cheap and I don't think they would clear or I'm just gonna have to modify it's way in...lol
Testing out our new camera lens and shot some samples throughout the day...
But the night shot tho!!!!!

08e9772b-afdd-42b6-98fc-bb2d449a8a60-1.png

IMG-20160528-WA0000.jpg

Thanks Secondtyme, for the killer deal on the mats and stereo stuff! :D[/QUOTE]

Absolutely my pleasure, glad it will continue to be used. That HU is solid gold in the 5, as good as my new car is i miss that Pioneer.

Went out for a fun drive, until this happened:

lZeNWd8.jpg

DzTuii6.jpg

1OFuty6.png

Hit one bump and that was enough to make the driver's side shock to shoot down, almost ruining my CV axle and new tires.
I had to make an emergency stop since I smelled something burning, the sound of hitting the bump made me think I cracked my wheels...

Luckily, the car was able to drive back home safely after three hours of sitting in the middle of nowhere.

Wow! I hit some doozies but not that hard obviously! Looks like the lower control arm is ripped away from the frame.

Last edited:
Holy Catastrophic Failure Batman!! Uhhh that's not supposed to do that. The number of things that have gone wrong there make me light headed. It looks like the pinch bolt on the bottom of the strut backed out and the strut slid all the way through the knuckle until it hit the axle. I hope its fixable, yours is one of the nicer first gen vans still active on here...

DAMN!!! That's nice. How's the ride at that level? Would like to see a side shot of it also

Thanks! Had to do some slight adjustments do to bit of rubbing. Overall she rides very smooth and now front tires are clearing the inner fender wall. Definitely way better than stock.

Can you share details on the CO build? Curious to know what you are using.

Rears:custom spring rates and length/non adjustable ride height w/adjustable rear shock cartridges/moogs adjustable upper arms.
Fronts:custom spring rates and length /adjustable strut cartridges/customed-fitted FortuneAuto sealed thrust needle roller bearings/onikyan plates/adjustable front links/2-point strut tower bar

Back