What do you want changed on the 2010.5 MS3

But they made it better where it really counts, IMO.

I don't need a sunroof, AWD would push it out of my price range, and I do need a hatch (and prefer the body style over the sedan, too). So those things, plus the better suspension, handling, reinforcement, transmission, etc., all make it the right car for me. And I did hate the 2010 when I first saw pics.

Granted, I agree about some things, like the happy grill and the red seat pattern, but I was able to overlook those things (especially the grill, only because it's not nearly as pronounced in Black Mica). The funny thing is, I went into the dealer ready to buy an '09... I was anything but open-minded about the 2010s, but the car won me over. I don't regret it for a second.

P.S., I'm not calling you out for being a 'hater' or anything, nor do I think your reasoning for being disappointed is unfounded. I guess the point of my post is, YMMV. Everyone's tastes and needs are different.

the car sells like crazy in europe... they like happy cars... it kinda looks like the peugeot 308

the car sells like crazy in europe... they like happy cars... it kinda looks like the peugeot 308

Sell like crazy where in Europe ? Cause here in Spain they suck ass, I have not seen them or any regular 3, people in here like the Mazda 2 better...

This is just a bad photochop version of NathanR's 2010MS3 with angel eyes and some eyelids, and I think it could have some good potential

Attachments

• p8150096.jpg
    p8150096.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 233

lmao a buddy of mine pointed that out also, holy s*** don't like our new mouth? Check out this one

peugeot-308-hybride-hdi.jpg

a28ff8a2eec4c6cddb5d1a803d1d8b40.jpg

I can't fail to be noticing slight similarities in design cues with our new 2010, look at the fog lights!

Jee this car seriously looks like it's about to swallow you as it passes by.

Last edited:
So far I love the new one but there are few things that I want to change.
1)HID (I already did HID conversion today)
2)Horn (I wll replace it next week)
3)Grill (I like the overall styling of the car but that grill, especially the line that goes up at each end looks bad. Reg 3 grill looks better but still don't like it.
I think a mesh grill will do a fine job if not perfect.
Anyone knows if there is any aftermarket grill out there? I want to keep the bumper but not the grill.

Finally got to stop by at a local dealer today, they only had a blue one (me no likey), but definitely is an awesome car (yeah, yeah, the smile (deadhorse already).

Again, bring the Grand Touring trim. There was a 2010 Mazda3 (Grand Touring) across from it and you can see that the LED tails and the enhanced headlight bezels plus the HIDs can really make a difference

Maybe in a couple of years a trade-in is due, once the rear facing car seats are no longer needed? (naughty)

CHANGE HOLDERS, my VW had little holders for change, in the Mazda it just flies around, so when I take a turn fast there goes the change.

I think it would be nice if the tech package had a driver diagnostics section, where you could see oil press., oil temp, IAT, BAT, and several other specs.

If you've seen the option info screen for the Cobalt SS, think that but in the mini screen on the dash.

Also, I think the finish of the wheels should be like the R3 wheels. I like the look so much more with a darker finish.

The interior could also have the option to get a leather/suede tone, and maybe add a track package option, that would give you different brakes (Brembo 4-pot), more bolstered seats, slight retune of the TSC/DSC, and an optional CAI/CBE (long shot).

They know the car is a sporty app, but I like the option of getting the performance components from the factory.

those r3 wheels are really purdy. I like the info on the display idea too. I didn't like the fact that there was no temperature gauge on the car. Seemed a bit odd to not have something like that.

those r3 wheels are really purdy. I like the info on the display idea too. I didn't like the fact that there was no temperature gauge on the car. Seemed a bit odd to not have something like that.

Your comment about the temp gauge made me think of that. I like having the display integrated, but make it more enthusiast friendly, so that it has more purpose.

Here's the GM one:

reconfigurable-performance-display-shift-lights.jpg

Back