what clutters up your cupholder area?

right now its my MDC and a piece of vacume hose, HAHA my cars in my shop as we speak. And I got caught up doing other crap and just left it there. :(

why in the hell would you need a iPhone AND an iPod? (weakest)

lol

I have a nano for the gym, an iPhone, and a classic 160gb so I don't have to worry about filling it up ;)

also, to answer the question, nothing usually, or my sunglasses.

Last edited:
why in the hell would you need a iPhone AND an iPod? (weakest)

lol

Iphone only hold 8 gigs of music...nowhere near enough to road trip to cali and back...

Actually I have the older Iphone with the messed up headphone jack that doesnt work with regular ones. I have had my IPOD for years its an old school with the grey screen...and never got the correct adaptor for the iphone...can just leave the IPOD in the car...

i normally don't have anything in my cupholders. the occasional drink, but it'll go in the trash once i stop somewhere. i don't keep any change anywhere in my car cause i can't stand all the rattle. and i have a sunvisor clip for my sun glasses.

i always angle my ipod in that little slot next to the shifter, since i have have navi its just a blank little space so its parfait for leaving it there. that or my phone...

right now in my cupholder is my wheel lock and the "door" of the cupholders is shut.

not having navigation sounds parfaitly delicious!

parfait.jpg

my wife always throws her change in there. the rattling kills me. i usuall put my cell phone or badge in it. ( im a military policeman). other than that its all her crap.

Iphone in change tray, with some change.
soda can and coffee cup in holders sitting on top of numerous receipts which I keep for some reason even though they just get thrown away. I practically live in my car, I drive alot for work.

I'll take a picture tomorrow to help the thread out but I have 5 of those jdm air spencer squash refills in one cup holder, a crap load of quarters in that side pocked next to the gear box and usually my ipod in my 2nd cup holder.

how the **** do you keep the change from flying all over inside the car when you get on it? lol i had the dealership remove 6 quarters from random ass places in my car. One of which was stuck back in the handbrake.

Back