what clutters up your cupholder area?

Nothing. The only time anything is in the cupholders is long trips or when I pick something up to eat.

My miata didn't come with cup holders. Must be the real deal.

But I usually keep nothing in mine. I try really hard not to trash up my cars.

which gen was that? i had a 99 and it had 1, and then a bar you could flip 180 degrees to hold a second (provided you have the arm rest open at the same time)

and my tacoma has like 11...and they are always filled all the time

Usually 2 of the following at a time...

-Iphone (gotta have one of these)
-badge (yes, Im a Po Po)
-sunglasses (must have for driving)
-Coffee (I get up at 4 am everyday for work, so a MUST)
-Bottle water (stay hydrated)
-Energy drink (redbull,NOS,or Monster)

I throw my keys in the passenger seat when I fill up, it's gonna bite me in the ass one day. I have change in the cup holders, and a pair of scissors... lol, don't ask.

Usually 2 of the following at a time...

-Iphone (gotta have one of these)
"-badge (yes, Im a Po Po)"
-sunglasses (must have for driving)
-Coffee (I get up at 4 am everyday for work, so a MUST)
-Bottle water (stay hydrated)
-Energy drink (redbull,NOS,or Monster)

So I take it there are no bags of weed or blunts in YOUR cupholders?

hahah

There arent any in mine either, but apparently some people seem to think its the ideal place to store drugs of an illegal nature (five-0)

I think you should replace the Yakima rack with a light bar cause getting pulled over by a SPEED 3 = cool...

Okay done with with threadjack....

Some of you guys are slobs. Ever heard of organization?

The only thing that's ever been in my center console cupholders is the occasional cup of coffee. Water bottles go in the doors. When I'm not in my car, the only things you'll find anywhere are the owner's manual and vehicle registration.

Usually a drink of some sort is in one and my AT&T Tilt is in the other, especially when I'm using it for GPS navigation.

Bonus pop quiz: Does everyone realize how easy it up to pull out the center console portion that contains the cup holders?

Last edited:
I throw my keys in the passenger seat when I fill up, it's gonna bite me in the ass one day. I have change in the cup holders, and a pair of scissors... lol, don't ask.

It sucks to be that little dude underneath your name...he is getting the crap beaten out of him...

Back