Weekly stl mazda meet

Welcome to the site! There's been a bit of turnover regarding Mazdas in the St. Louis area. I'm getting rid of mine. I think the guy who started this thread got rid of his as well. There are still some folks who get together though. As it gets warmer it will be easier to meet some folks.

Either way, welcome and let us know if we can do anything for ya!

There are still a lot of us in the area. We get together pretty often at my house. I'll let you know the next time we do.

I am still around! I'd love to get some people together to "first aide" my car. It was broken into 2 months ago. Need to get it back in showroom state.

Yep! We're about to put a top secret prototype JBR part on jbarone's MS3!

Top secret prototype ehh?? If it's anything as badass as J's short throw shifter, put me down for 3 of them!

Last edited:
I am also have a mazda 3 i just got in September and would like to meet up with all the other STL owners :) the columbia meet we all should drive down together for whoever is going. once a date is set and if i can make it I would love to get others to go as well :)

hope we all can get something figured out :)

thanks

I am also have a mazda 3 i just got in September and would like to meet up with all the other STL owners :) the columbia meet we all should drive down together for whoever is going. once a date is set and if i can make it I would love to get others to go as well :)

hope we all can get something figured out :)

thanks

Welcome to the site as well! Be sure to check out the Mazda 3 section, too. There's a wealth of knowledge in there and the Mazda 3 Moderators are extremely knowledgeable regarding that platform.

I don't know which Columbia meet you are talking about, but if it is the one at the end of April, then we always meet at Steak n Shake in Wentzville before we head out.

Once it gets consistently warmer and I get less busy, I'll be doing some backroad cruises on Saturdays/Sundays. I'll post 'em up.

Does anyone know of an STL Mazda web group?
New to Mazda's here from Subaru. Just bought my first 2010 Mazda 3.
Hope to meet up with some of you guys!

Hey guys, I just joined this site to try and gain some more interest in getting a meet going this summer. I can see that you guys already have some meets and I'd be happy to come to some, my 6 isnt very modded but I'd love to see your cars lol, just get some dates set and I could probably make it.

Hey, So no luck finding a real STL mazda site so some up us over at Mazda3Revolution decided to start an STL mazda Facebook group.
For any an all Mazda owners in the Saint Louis area.
So if you're looking check it out. Just started it so it's kinda skimpy on the member and details, but spread the word to other mazda owners!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/STL-Mazda/110568275694627

also it would kinda help if you posted in the thread in my sig. Alot of interested people have posted in that one and it will show up in their user CP.

whats up guys, just moved to stl area last month and looking forward to meeting up with you all and learning more about my P5.

Back