Weekly stl mazda meet

s*** you guys are going to the one that is on the other side of the world? I'll try to make it next week... I thought you were talking about the one by the jefferson barracks near where hooters was.... that one is way closer

holy ****, nooter? we have nooter on a $900+ million project at the place I work

Small world, yea? :)

god, i need a new job...need any CAD technicians you know of?

There is a link on our homepage that will show job openings. We have a plethora of CAD techs and drafting/piping layout positions. If you're interested in finding out more send me a PM and I'll try to get you some better contact information.

hey I'll be in STL till the end of sept. would like to get to know some of you guys, so I might be showing up next Thursday or the one after that.

Small world, yea? :)

There is a link on our homepage that will show job openings. We have a plethora of CAD techs and drafting/piping layout positions. If you're interested in finding out more send me a PM and I'll try to get you some better contact information.

Alrighty, i will have to check it out, always nice to have an "in" before applying.

Ive applied at about 10 places since ive got my associates in cad. Im also working on a bachelors degree in construction management.

Back