Weekly stl mazda meet

Just wait until October. 60 degree day with cool, crisp air. Makes me drool thinking about it.

Eh, I keep missing everyone because of work now.....Good news is if anyone needs Tires/Wheels/Alignment/Anything basically, I'm back in business. Hit me up. I will TRY to make it out next week.

Eh, I keep missing everyone because of work now.....Good news is if anyone needs Tires/Wheels/Alignment/Anything basically, I'm back in business. Hit me up. I will TRY to make it out next week.
ygpm bout that alignment and tire stuff ;)

I get my vacation time in September so if you guys are still going to gateway for test and tune towards the end of the month i should be able to make it up to one.

sorry i got finals this week, gotta sit down and do some reading tonight...have fun if you guys end up doing anything.

seems like you two are the only ones really active here... how's the turnout usually? I want to hit the drag strip soon, but I spent enough money this weekend... I took my car on a road course up in chicago. how much is it to run at test and tune?

Turnout would be great if you showed up! That goes for everyone else too. Slackers!
its sooo farrr, especially during rush hour. I thought you were gonna be meeting at the BWW near Jefferson Barracks, right by the hooters we met at. that's only 20-30 mins from me.

i have no excuse to not go to GIR except for not wanting to launch my car and not wanting to spend the money. Why can't I find out how much money the test n tune is??

its sooo farrr, especially during rush hour. I thought you were gonna be meeting at the BWW near Jefferson Barracks, right by the hooters we met at. that's only 20-30 mins from me.

i have no excuse to not go to GIR except for not wanting to launch my car and not wanting to spend the money. Why can't I find out how much money the test n tune is??

Chilax man. Just messing with you. I am serious about everyone else though. They're still slackers. And I think it cost 30 clams to race.

Back