Weekly stl mazda meet

spoolin_05

:
2007 ms3
Allright we are officially going to start doing these every tuesday till the end of summer or till its nasty out. We are going to meet and greet at bdubs and then go cruise somewhere after that. We should have someone with a good camera there most of the time.

Creve Couer Buffalo Wild Wings At 6pm (we will be sitting in the bar or outside.)

DATES: ----JULY 20, 27 AUG: 3,10,17,24----

Let me know if you are willing to make the trip, i will be there regardless.

CREVE COEUR BUFFALO WILD WINGS MAP

I also wanna just put it out there that Sonic in the chesterfield valley on thursday nights is becoming a pretty big hangout. I will also be there on thursdays for the remainder of the summer for the most part.

Some pics of our first meet, it was a great turnout!

36949_137676386256234_100000416194154_278878_6212416_n.jpg

mazdas19.jpg

mazdas18.jpg

mazdas6.jpg

mazdas8.jpg

mazdas12.jpg

mazdas11.jpg

just an FYI, its not only for mazdaspeeds, others can come too. yes, mazkid, you may come as well instead of just parking lot creapn' like last time.

just an FYI, its not only for mazdaspeeds, others can come too. yes, mazkid, you may come as well instead of just parking lot creapn' like last time.

LOL I got there late...place was packed, I wasn't feelin' like hunting for a seat that may or may not have been there. I couldn't even see you guys in there, just saw the cars. I'll try to get outta work earlier...

I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I've got softball at 630 & 730. Maybe next week!

BTW, who's liquid platinum metallic MS6 is that? Yellow fogs, cf grill? It's near identical to my car, lol.

I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I've got softball at 630 & 730. Maybe next week!

BTW, who's liquid platinum metallic MS6 is that? Yellow fogs, cf grill? It's near identical to my car, lol.
I've got an LPM but its *mostly* stock. a lot of speed6's around!

I work on Tuesdays so i wont be able to make any of them. I will be out at gateway tonight for midnight madness though if anyone is there.

for this coming up tuesday we are going to meet up at 5ish and head up to gateway, if the event isnt cancelled!..

Last edited:
Back