**Bay Area Bi-Weekly Meets** UPDATED WEEKLY

LOL.

I'm meeting you up in the city around 11 @ Zach's place right?

Also were cutting out Steelheads around 10pm so we can head home and wait for my friend Dan to pick us up.

I'm not talking in general here lol.

I was going to meet up after 11pm if u guys are still around. I know its lawl's bday. Maybe hit up a bar. Get that fool some drinks.

Hey Trev i left a comment on ur facebook. LMK.

Lawrence - Oh yea i forgot about Zachs. Ill call u when the 21st gets closer and see wasup.

did you get my response? or did you respond with another comment? marie set that account up for me...i hardly ever go there...i think the only time i've gone there i saw your comment...rofl...

Rofl I played with face book the other day....um....maybe I should right those peeps to use forum format rofl, I can't stand the s*** lol

Heres the List for Buffalo Wilds Wings for Saturday the 5th. Add your name if your down to kick it...

1. ken + Game on
2. Nick & Esmy + Game on
3. chino

maybe
1. djchris721
2. pearl +1

I say we should do a wings meet. I dont really know any of you from the bay area...

ima be coming into Sac mid Oct going to Modesto/Turlock/ Santa Cruz, visiting friends and job searching! then If/when i get another job there will be another MSP to rep in the area ;)

Back