March Meet

Well sorry to back out but I forgot Im going to the spurs game to watch them put a hurt on Boston so I wont be able to make it after all...have fun ill see y'all at the next meet

Well sorry to back out but I forgot Im going to the spurs game to watch them put a hurt on Boston so I wont be able to make it after all...have fun ill see y'all at the next meet

Fail in deed....You know they have giant tv's that will be showing the game right? lol j/k have fun dude!

Also time for some quick advertising! Check out the SA Mazda Crew website. It's fully functional at the moment but changing daily. Input is welcome.

SA Mazda Crew

I will be there for that one. Missed the last one. A few of us are trying to get together before the meet and get something to eat, or after what ever works best for everyone.

Hey y'all .... I'm probably leaving San Marcos around 7:00 .... If you can't be there exactly at 8:00, no worries, if we're not in the parking lot, come join us inside!!

Hope to meet up with you guys tomorrow at Biff's. Brandon, remember I said my car wasn't running right at the 3 Sister's Cruise? I had a boost leak at the compressor, so now the car is more fasterz :)

Well ... I sat in the parking lot for 35 minutes and saw 2 regular Mazda 3's ... I'm headed home. Pretty dissapointing y'all.

epic fail on my part ... ended up at the wrong BWW. -_-
glad Ryan called me and told me to go to the right one before I got too far out of San Antonio, lol!!!
It was great meeting y'all last night!!

Back