March Meet

rebelgirl289

:
2008.5 MazdaSpeed3
Hey everyone ... Here's the information for March's monthly meet!! See ya'll out there!!

31 March 2011 (Thursday)
8:00PM
Buffalo Wild Wings
18410 US Highway 281 North
San Antonio, TX 78259-7609

We'll head inside around 8:30 ... so if you show up and no one is outside by the cars ... join us inside!!

...It's in San Antonio because the last one was in Austin ... Just trying to make it fair for the Austin/San Antonio people!!

Attending
-rebelgirl289
-m6boricua
-ronin78225
-datboibrian18
-riott
-duo2999
-Sparta

Last edited:
I won't be able to make it to this one. I travel a lot for work throughout the week.

damn! why a thursday?!?! i would be able to make it on the weekend. if yall doing anything saturday or sunday of that week let me know...ahead of time

Would like to make it. The end of the month is always hard due to work. Thanks for keeping me informed. I know I will make it out to the 1st Thursday meet for sure though. I will see what I can do to try and make this one, would really like to meet everyone and see all the cars.

Oh yeah, I'm not asking for anything to be changed on my behalf. Just saying I'm leaning towards no. It's pretty dang far from my house as well. I'm sure there will be another cruise some time.

Back