Waxing in 95 degrees and 100% humidity

I've always wanted to try p21. Obviously nothing can be 100% carnuba.

What they mean by that is there is only carnauba, and no other wax types (bees, parafin, etc...). Most waxes also contain others along with carnauba. This one is said to only have carnauba.

Their original wax is very nice (also contains beeswax). Haven't tried the 100%.

Last edited:
Yeah if you happen to check out autopia once in awhile, or are familar with some of the elite detailers in the states, Theres a guy named Todd in Florida, and his detail business is called bella machina. He does beautiful work, and his click and brags are very detailed, in depth, and extremely informative. He doesnt just post pictures and describe what he did, He makes it into a learning experience.

Anyway, he highly recommend p21s 100%, and when someone who uses the highest end of everything recommends a wax like that, its something i have to try for myself.

The wax isnt cheap, but it isnt exactly out of my budget. He says (and many others agreed in his review thread) that it was one of the best waxes in his arsensal, and has better looks than most of the boutique waxes he has.

ThrillRide whats your favorite wax?

edit: heres a link to one of his most recent threads. Its a long but interesting read:http://www.autopia.org/forum/pro-de...amborghini-gallardo-spyder-330-pics-long.html

Last edited:
Yeah if you happen to check out autopia once in awhile, or are familar with some of the elite detailers in the states, Theres a guy named Todd in Florida, and his detail business is called bella machina. He does beautiful work, and his click and brags are very detailed, in depth, and extremely informative. He doesnt just post pictures and describe what he did, He makes it into a learning experience.

Anyway, he highly recommend p21s 100%, and when someone who uses the highest end of everything recommends a wax like that, its something i have to try for myself.

The wax isnt cheap, but it isnt exactly out of my budget. He says (and many others agreed in his review thread) that it was one of the best waxes in his arsensal, and has better looks than most of the boutique waxes he has.

ThrillRide whats your favorite wax?

edit: heres a link to one of his most recent threads. Its a long but interesting read:http://www.autopia.org/forum/pro-de...amborghini-gallardo-spyder-330-pics-long.html

Sorry NCZ I didn't see this response. Wow I don't know if I can name one. I had some vintage once upon a time that was really amazing. I really like the regular p21s. I find myself using it on lighter colors mostly. Pinnacle Souv. is great. I keep Zymol Carbon on hand and really like it. In liquid form I really love Clearkote's carnauba moose wax. Great product. Those are just some. BTW Todd does do great work. Scott lives not far from me too.

Back