Waxing in 95 degrees and 100% humidity

Random pics from today. I tried using a crappy wide angle lens, but it blurred out the pics a bit. Eh, was not made for my camera anyway.

random1.jpg

random2.jpg

random3.jpg

random4.jpg

random5.jpg

random6.jpg

you guys had your own cape cod spring run!!!! Looks great guys jealous

Need some detailing work? I help people all the time in my garage. From detailing to suspension installs.

Last edited:
Great job, did you use a speed wheel at all? I know how hard that Mazda black is to work with. My CX7 is black. Looks great when your done but getting there is torture! Keeping those swirl marks out can kill you! Foam padding works best for me with a light detail spray at the end to work anything I missed. Eyes start to go when you hit that 3 or 4 hour mark.

Yup, I was totally drenched from sweat the entire time. Was a great workout though.

See how the trees look hazy in this photo? That's from the weather. You can almost see the moisture in the air.

mj16.jpg

Last edited:
You know, I really hate being MADE to do anything but in this case I'm gonna make an exception. Your car makes me like red cars again. I especially like the RX in red, other cars, not so much. Diggin the tire/wheel/lug/rotor setup as well as all the other clean cool touches. Excellent!

You know, I really hate being MADE to do anything but in this case I'm gonna make an exception. Your car makes me like red cars again. I especially like the RX in red, other cars, not so much. Diggin the tire/wheel/lug/rotor setup as well as all the other clean cool touches. Excellent!

Thanks. Funny thing is, I was looking at every other color but red. Then I had to jump on this one because it was so beautiful in person. In pics it's just red, but in person the pearl metallic is amazing.

Yeah I saw one at the dealer when I bought the P5 & have always liked that red & the red seats too. Only thing that would concern me about it is...& I'm not really even mentioning it in lieu of voodoo...that that color seems to be a dumbass other driver magnet that could be detrimental to the vehicle's health if you know what I mean. We won't discuss that insurance rate increasing scenario any further....Ixnay on that itshay! Never spoke of it. It's in a class with Ferrari, Porsche, maybe Viper, or Lamborghini as far as what really looks good in red IMO.

Last edited:
I agree and actually that was my initial concern. Red is an eye catcher and thought it may be too much. In retrospect I never knew how much this car would turn heads and be the topic of conversation every time I get gas. I'm a style person, not about power and extreme performance. Never drag raced or care too. I just love to cruise and the 8 is perfect for it. Thanks all!

my friend just ordered a jar of nattys blue for his speed3.

personally my next wax purchase will be p21s 100%

what do you use for car wash? I just started using optimum car wash. Smells amazing, and cleans really well too

Back