Updated version of the Infotainment System Available (70.0.0.352B NA N) for North America

Thanks for link. I'll wait to see what the change log says has been fixed before applying.
Hopefully a fix for the XM issues being reported.

Doesn't look like we'll get an official changelog, but according to this post, the update is supposed to fix a connectivity issue with SiriusXM and some other minor tweaks.

New 2020 Signature owner here; My firmware is one version back (70.00.352) and I have had the Sirius blackout once so I would like to update to the new version of the firmware. As I use Mac computers, I will need to format a USB drive into PC format and I have two to choose from: MS-DOS FAT and EXFAT; which format should I use?

New 2020 Signature owner here; My firmware is one version back (70.00.352) and I have had the Sirius blackout once so I would like to update to the new version of the firmware. As I use Mac computers, I will need to format a USB drive into PC format and I have two to choose from: MS-DOS FAT and EXFAT; which format should I use?

FAT

Hi and thank you all for the great support! I was able to successfully update my 2020 CX5 to .367. It all went off without a hitch. I have one question on step 5 even though everything worked. I was confused where it said press enter AND clear. Is that correct or did it mean enter THEN clear.
I pushed them together how it is written.

Thank you.

I was confused where it said press enter AND clear. Is that correct or did it mean enter THEN clear.

Then

Well done. Now, that you've completed the steps once, next time you can follow my 1-page version of the instructions.

Attachments

• Mazda Firmware Update.pdf
    180.3 KB · Views: 429
Does anyone know where to get the 70.00.367A firmware for north america? the HiDrive site is down and the MEGA site doesn't have it. don't want to do the 74.00.230A update because i don't have the 10" screen and don't want the huge icons in android auto. thanks!

Back