traded the 07 spd3

red6spd

:
2007 MS3
Yes did it last week. Tired of blown struts, check engine lights, and bad throttle. Now there's a orange Honda Element in the drive way.(lol2)

coolstorybroa.jpg

Oh god, it's a humanized Element. OP, you should have known you'd get razzed for getting an Element...and knowing is half the battle.

Of course I would be laughed at here

But now I don't have to the Dealer for repairs every 3000 miles(headbang)

I guess this will be my last post, but you're not being "laughed" at for getting rid of the MS3...it's the replacement that is going to cause chuckling. Anyway, if you had multiple blown struts, I would have looked into lemon laws for your state.

Wow I've owned both (element and MS3). Had no problems with either. I, for one, will stick up for him and say that the Element is a great car! Comparable to the MS3, absolutely not. Apples and Oranges.

His motivation for posting a trollish remark like that- I haven't a clue????

Good luck with the Element.

LOL (ugh)

I love the reassuring justification. "But it's all good, it won't have problems!" I think i've said that to talk myself into every new car i've gotten so far.

It won't last long man. Honda is nowhere near GOD when it comes to cars.

Wow, this takes me back when I sold the MS3 for the Exploder. At first, it wasn't bad, but dude, you're gonna regret it BAD. Trust me.

Honda is nowhere near GOD when it comes to cars.

are you saying that He doesn't drive a honda?????

im turning buddist right meow

on another note i think instead of the element, op, you should have gotten the ridgeline. that's what i would get honda-wise for total versatility...if that is in fact what you were going for when you went from a hatch to a taller hatch

two things.

one, i never understood the whole "hey guys i sold my car and bought a different one because the old one sucks" post. why not just .... not post anymore?

two, i never understood the whole "hey screw you my cars just fine jerk" mentality in response. why not just .... wish the guy good luck?

are you saying that He doesn't drive a honda?????

im turning buddist right meow

on another note i think instead of the element, op, you should have gotten the ridgeline. that's what i would get honda-wise for total versatility...if that is in fact what you were going for when you went from a hatch to a taller hatch

LOL

talladega-nights.jpg

"I picture Jesus as a shapeshifter" rofl.

I just really get annoyed when people will come onto a forum of the car they owned, tell everyone he traded it in, and expect ANY of us to have any form of consideration after he explains his rationale:

"I'm outta here guys. No more _____ for me!! See ya suckers!"

I feel bad for the fact, he'll probably join a Honda Element forum, and learn of all the shittiest TSB's that are out there, and become obessive-compulsive over the issues - until he trades it in and says "I'm outta here guys, no more bad Element for me!!" LOL

Best of luck OP, but I don't know what you want us to tell you. Congrats? (humpleg)

This?
rt_2007-mazdaspeed3_lead1.jpg

Or this:
Honda%20Element.jpg

I'd rather deal with the issues and have one of the most unique turbo4 cars of our time (I like to consider our MS3 as a Nissan 240 of our time - it's a hidden gem that kids will seek out in the future when they get their driving licenses and want a car that is fun out of the box and easy to mod).

Don't worry. He'll miss it. We'll see him come back and say:

GUYS...big mistake...

So I had a 07 ms3 and I was having a lot of problems as i'm sure you guys totally understand. Well, after trading it in for a Honda Element, i've decided that this is definitely the wrong move for me. The Element has no driving feel or personality, and frankly, it's quite boring.

I wanna trade it in for a 2011 MS3 and I wanted to see, what kind of problems were you guys having? Are you guys having the same issues as the 07's were? I really don't want to go down the same road...

Last edited:
two, i never understood the whole "hey screw you my cars just fine jerk" mentality in response. why not just .... wish the guy good luck?

You don't understand that when somebody comes into a Mazda forum and says they bought a Honda, they're gonna get flamed? And you've got over 20k posts? C'mon Ken.

Back