the Stance Thread v2.0

With the bc coilovers can i fully adjust camber? Or will i need to buy something else?

You can get around -3 degrees in the front with the camber plates... in the rear the strut mounts are slotted and you can get about -2 degrees. Adding camber bolts to the top strut mount will get you to -3.6

What do you guys think should i install coilovers first then wheels or the wheels first then coilovers. Reason im asking is i only have enough to fund one at a time. :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.7 KB · Views: 342
^This!

Coilovers will allow you to run different wheel in some cases.

Lowered it more, more camber, adjusted the rear link kit, and got an alignment ... I am seeing 205/40's in my future in the next couple months....

There was a stock (maybe on springs?) P5 at the shop where I got my alignment... so I took a comparison pic

null-45.jpg

I love when you get to take a picture next to a stock version of your car so everyone including yourself can see how far you have come. Love this pic

Thanks man! I can't wait to get her fully finished and find a stock silver P5 to take pics with LOL

Pull the bottom two collars out and look for shorter springs. 2 collars should give you about 1/2" more drop.

Cool thanks! I just looked on Ksport's website at the different springs you can get. Lengths range from 140mm-300mm.

I'm guessing I'd want the 140mm ones. Theres also two different spring rates listed in kg-mm. There is 18kg and 28kg. What is the difference in these two spring rates?

28k is really stiff like crazy stiff and 18k is not so stiff but ur not going to be very convertable with those just letting u know

Cool thanks! I just looked on Ksport's website at the different springs you can get. Lengths range from 140mm-300mm.

I'm guessing I'd want the 140mm ones. Theres also two different spring rates listed in kg-mm. There is 18kg and 28kg. What is the difference in these two spring rates?

140mm is really short - stock length for BC's is 200mm in the front and with your ksport end link tab being about an inch thick, it looks like your spring is maybe 170mm. Measure your springs now and go from there as going too short will compress your shock and you can't run any preload. Also, keep in mind that you can only go up or down 2-3k before having to revalve your shocks.

is anyone running 18x10et10 on a p5 i know rar is pretty close well hell i guess he is there but without fender flares just wondering ?

The biggest thing with 18x10 is hitting the actual frame rail under the car when turning the wheel. This is the same process is going on with my car, but I want to run 17x9 with a 275 series tire.

Front
Size: 18x8.0
Offset: +30mm

Rear
Size: 18x8.5
Offset: +33mm

would i be able to run 225/40 or 215/40 on the front and 225/40 in the back i plan to get the acc lateral link kit to get a wider tire on there on the future

Back