the Stance Thread v2.0

+35 is possible without the link kit. +25 is really pushing it with no link kit. Don't get me wrong its possible but it'll need a good sized pull/flare and a good amount of camber

I think I'll settle for the +35 lol. But then my alternate choice is running xxr 527. Specs are 17x8.25 +25 offset. Is that difficult to fit? Same tire

Ya I dud It stock fenders. no flares just rolled pulled and flares. Right now I am on 18x9.75 wide +15 rear and + 5 front. I plan on getting real wheels and going 10.5 all the way around

I'm sure I'd be able to fit the 8.25's if you were able to do that. And that should be interesting haha. You have a lot of creativity. Ill be looking forward to seeing it

Pro_7_zps6721a361.jpg

Im new to this hellaflush sceen and want to expierience it myself. What coilovers are best to go hellaflush on a protege and where can i find them. Got my wheels just need coilovers now.

Im new to this hellaflush sceen and want to expierience it myself. What coilovers are best to go hellaflush on a protege and where can i find them. Got my wheels just need coilovers now.

i would go with BC - best bang for the buck - hit me up if you want to order a set.

Well I would say pick from these three coilovers BC coilovers, fortune auto coilovers and then there are k sport coilovers. What are u trying to do with ur car? Are u trying to slam it? Put hella camber in it? You have to know. Hellaflush is all about getting a fat wheel in the fender.i would test fit ur wheel to see how much camber u need to run or what tire size tire u need to run. And post pics if the test fit on here. So we can help u out

I got rota d2 17x8.5 +25. Just mainly want to slamm the car and have some camber to tuck tire not too much camber tho just as much as i need. I havent put on wheels because car is on lowering springs right now its not slammed and i dont want it to look "mexiflush" lol

well to give you an idea, here's the specs of the car on the same page... and as you can see he is running a staggered setup, to get +25 all around youll have to run almost -3 degrees of camber... if im wrong someone will chime in
Front:
-17x8 +25
-2.3 degrees of camber
-rolled fenders
Rear:
-17x9 +35
-1.25 degrees of camber

On 17x8 +25 I'd run nothing bigger than 205/40 on the front. With rolled and slightly pulled fenders you can get away with 2 degrees of camber. Rear is another story. Again, nothing bigger than 205/40 in the rear, 195/40s would be even easier. I recommend rolling and pulling the quarters and adding 2-3 decrees of camber.with aac's link kit you could get it to where no camber is needed. Then again that's another $600 you'd have to spend

Ok so to run my wheels i need at least -3 camber and a fender roll. What coilovers can deliver that camber with a good slamm. Also having the car suspension set up that way will it mess up any other suspension components or thats what the coilovers are for?

Back