The Slammed Life

I don't even frequent CR these days, too many dumbasses trying to be stanced out on racelands and steelies. I just lurk on forums for the most part now lol.

MOTM isn't anything like it use to be, damn.

I agree with u man. The og slam thread was way better I think lol

I can understand, unfortunately the miata is just one of those cars that attracts noobs. From my local experience, most really have no idea what there doing. they see a pic online and are like, "**** yeah, I can do that!!!" They buy racelands, XXR's and may be exhaust. Just like every other ******* one. When I was in Sacramento I managed to roll atleast 20 Miatas and 90% were on XXR's The other 10% were on stock wheels cause there XXR's were on order. Face palm.

sorry, /end: rant

I can understand, unfortunately the miata is just one of those cars that attracts noobs. From my local experience, most really have no idea what there doing. they see a pic online and are like, "**** yeah, I can do that!!!" They buy racelands, XXR's and may be exhaust. Just like every other ******* one. When I was in Sacramento I managed to roll atleast 20 Miatas and 90% were on XXR's The other 10% were on stock wheels cause there XXR's were on order. Face palm.

sorry, /end: rant

Ya bro that's how it is now everyone is doing what everyone else is doing its not miatas though its like everyone

Yeah including fender flares. Lol I guess it was only a matter of time with wheels getting wider and offsets lower.

I mean the scene as a whole. Fender flares seem to be the next big thing.

2013 is definitely going to be the year of fender flares and over fenders ... Look at the Rocket Bunny kits for the BRZ and S13, Ben Sopra for the GTR, Liberty Walk/LB Performance for Lambos, etc.

Fender flares maybe but there aren't to many people with them

Oh really? Here's 4 subarus with them ... in the bay even LOL...

4STI-1small.jpg

At least fender flares look weird with huge tire stretch. I am looking forward to meaty fitment and attractive stretch compared to 215s on 10" wheels. There's a certain amount that I like but past that is too much. The 225/35/19s on my 19x10 Eurolines is as much as I ever care to go.

Getting low on these is going to be interesting.

014-15.jpg

004-37.jpg

19x10 Advan Model 5 w/ 275/30/19 tires on them.

Here's a side by side with 275 on the left and 225 on 17x8.5 on the right.

013-18.jpg

Last edited:
2013 is definitely going to be the year of fender flares and over fenders ... Look at the Rocket Bunny kits for the BRZ and S13, Ben Sopra for the GTR, Liberty Walk/LB Performance for Lambos, etc.

Oh really? Here's 4 subarus with them ... in the bay even LOL...

4STI-1small.jpg

Ya but those are subies not Mazdas different lol

At least fender flares look weird with huge tire stretch. I am looking forward to meaty fitment and attractive stretch compared to 215s on 10" wheels. There's a certain amount that I like but past that is too much. The 225/35/19s on my 19x10 Eurolines is as much as I ever care to go.

Getting low on these is going to be interesting.

014-15.jpg

004-37.jpg

19x10 Advan Model 5 w/ 275/30/19 tires on them.

Hey I got a 215 on a 10 lol

Well stretch depends on sidewall size. I don't mind skinny tires with larger sidewalls because it makes it less noticeable. 225 on a 10 w/ 35 is a lot different than a 40.

Not by today's standards lol. I have 225/45/17 on my 17x8.5 winter wheels. Baby stretch.

More than I have ever run and more that I ever will run. I'll be happy with it until I decide to do 3" lips and air :)

Back