The Progression of my V.1 Street Sleeper Turbo build

Got a killer deal on new Hoosier A6's. Mounted and balanced yesterday, ready to get scuffed in! :D

Last edited:
Put the new race tires on the car today to check for clearance issues. Had to raise the ride height about 18mm. I'm planning to change out the coils eventually to a stiffer rating so I may be able to go back down a bit after.

They have moved both our threads into a "how-to" section. Not too sure why. Don't know who to ask to put them back, but I feel overly general questions are going to be the death of our threads.

Finally decided to bite the bullet and get a tow rig for the yellow car when I take it out to play! :D

if you decide to get new coilovers, id be interested in your bc's

Well 2015 has been a silly year as I am going to take the yellow car out for a lapping/shakedown event tomorrow! First (and most likely last) time on the track this year! No forthcoming video as my new GoPro hasn't shown up yet to replace the old one that got jacked a couple of months ago. Maybe there will be some from others if I'm lucky! :D

Wicked! Awesome! Car ran like a charm! Nothing broke! Had great fun chasing a Porsche GT3 driven by a friend of mine! Another buddy watching said the car sounded great and I was belching the occasional flame out the tailpipe and the cutout! lol!

Back