The Progression of my V.1 Street Sleeper Turbo build

Crazy Cams, Crazy Boost and crazy tune! lol!

I've got a cutout in my downpipe rather than a full 3" or more exhaust. :D

Last edited:
Any word on the brake kit yet... I think I better put the 4pot on the rears now in the winter rather in mid season when I realize I might need them.

The car (and spare trans) are going in this Friday to have the HYDRA trans plate(s) installed. The MFactory prototype race axles are also going to be installed. Then it's off to get the battery relocated and the ABS sorted. All in preparation for http://www.knoxmtnhillclimb.ca/ . This will be an excellent place to put both the Hydra plate and the axles to a true test. It will also be another item to check off my "Bucket List"! :D

As far as the brake upgrade goes, I'm still waiting on Revolution Brake to get back to me but given the current exchange rate I'm in no rush! lol! In the meantime the brakes I currently have will be sufficient for the hillclimb. It's uphill! Who needs brakes? ;)

how do the plates get installed? Do they cut the top off the transmission and weld them in place? Hope you can get some pics.

They go inside the casing. There is some machining required. Unfortunately I'm unable to get pics as the work is being done at the same shop that assembled my PAR set-up and they're 3 hours away. :(
I think there is a pic on the HYDRA website that shows the location.

Back